Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Smartphone gets bugged when u try to use GF on night while u are naked. It's only bug i know.

ibk

Sep 23, 2017
I noticed that sometimes when you sleep it automatically restarts the day and a little gripe I have is that actual sexual acts give less corruption than reading the books.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I know that, but how exactly does that have to be entered?
Are you playing the online or offline version? I'm using the offline version and it's fairly straightforward. Click 'cheat' on the Smartphone menu. Enter the cheat in the text box at the top, and press cheat. If you entered it correctly it will will say 'Correct!' and tell you what the cheat did.

I assume that it would work the same with the online version, but I don't know for sure.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Still smol but I like it. Doesn't burden the player with too much useless stat management which is a plus!

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Are you playing the online or offline version? I'm using the offline version and it's fairly straightforward. Click 'cheat' on the Smartphone menu. Enter the cheat in the text box at the top, and press cheat. If you entered it correctly it will will say 'Correct!' and tell you what the cheat did.

I assume that it would work the same with the online version, but I don't know for sure.
in the version I have, is offline behind. but no matter how I enter it, always the same

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017

could you possibly get an example from you as you enter it
Thank you

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
could you possibly get an example from you as you enter it
Thank you
If you mean something like a youtube video, sorry I can't help you. The best I can do is state more clearly what I already have.

1. Open smartphone menu.
2. Click on 'Cheat' just below the 'JobHunters.net' link. You should now see 'Type any code here:' above a rectangle.
3. Click inside the rectangle to activate the text box's cursor and type in the code.
4. Click the 'Cheat!' link below the text box.
5. If you entered the code correctly it will say 'Correct!' and say what the code did. If not you'll see 'Oops, wrong! Remember, all letters mast be lower case'.

If that doesn't work for you, I don't know what to say, except you might have a bug in your version.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
People keep saying that it has promise... I don't see it.

The writing is just plain bad. You are out at night and a dude shows up. You just get on your knees and suck his dick. No real explanation why. Is it rape? Is it blackmail? we don't know LOL. The pictures are a clutch for the sex scenes. Their is barely any descriptions for the sex scenes.

I'm guessing events will come, but there is almost nothing to do. I like when games use rape properly... obviously this isnt used properly.

These things can change but lets be real, they almost never do.

Yves69

Feb 18, 2018
hmmm seems if you navigate to the smartphone/stats pages while you are already on one of them will result not able to go back with the back button
if you go back with the top left 'back' and 'forward' buttons, and keep doing this multiple times, you will eventually come back to a navigable screen. You might also loose some progress, dependent on how often you tried to get out of the phone screen.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Still smol but I like it. Doesn't burden the player with too much useless stat management which is a plus!
Oh, I'm glad you like it! A new update is out and I add a new stat, sorry)

Seems promising! There's not much meat to it yet but I bet you can easily add more to it!
Glad you like it:3 I'm working on it every day!

Last edited:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Found a bug in 2.4.... Beuty stat always stays like $beatuy and doesn't show the number.
If you use cheat you can see that the value is NaN so changing that to 0 seems to fix it and it seems to work after that.

Edit: Also when you find the Salon for the first time, it says BANK is now avalible instead of Salon now avalible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightmare95

crave

May 1, 2017
Anyone have trouble opening the file? I downloaded from MEGA and when I go to extract it says, "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". I'm using winrar

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes