Jul 30, 2020
thanks for the tip with the non consent. but as for the job I've seen people mention a boss. those are the scenes I am trying to get. I assumed they were at a job

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
thanks for the tip with the non consent. but as for the job I've seen people mention a boss. those are the scenes I am trying to get. I assumed they were at a job
I think you're referring to the secretary job then
Your age should be 19 or older for it to show up on the smart phone

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i would love if you could change marias body with op like get bigger boos and bigger butt and so

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
so with Online download, you don't have to download pic folder with each update and the game will auto download/update to newest version?
The difference between Online and Offline versions in the source of the pics. When you play Online version the pics download from the server. Yeah, you don't have to download Pics Folder

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
When you gonna aloow the sister update?
Quite soon, I want to finish the kisekae system first, then changing body parts. Maybe after this. Or maybe next week

i would love if you could change marias body with op like get bigger boos and bigger butt and so
I'd love to add this, too. Maybe next week. At least, I'm planning so

Jul 30, 2020
someone said with past versions, pregnancy would be game over around 45 days (but that was V6.4)
ok I have gotten to the point that I recieved a message about feeling the baby moving in my belly. and it also says (end warning). So you either abort it now or the game ends. if you want to see what happens after you have the baby I would suggest making a save file now and continue till the baby is born.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Question. can I interact with my brother at the beach? it says I see him at the beach.
No, as far as I know. Not yet

is there a way to fast forward time? the date changer cheat only changes the day and month. or am I not doing it right?
I improved the nap just for this. I guess there's no other option

is pregnancy still a game over in V7.7?
Yep, it's still an End of the game. But I WILL WORK ON PREGNANCY CONTENT a bit later. Maybe even this week:)

MariaMod Any chance you can confirm the bugs and tell us if you are working on it?
Sure! Visit my Discord server, there is a #bug-hunting channel for YM, where people report bugs and we discuss them. I remember every bug people told me about there. And I fix them asap

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The difference between Online and Offline versions in the source of the pics. When you play Online version the pics download from the server. Yeah, you don't have to download Pics Folder
So no difference? The same pictures?

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
do I have to make it to day 365 to turn 19 for the job with a boss?
You are right!

Bonjour!
Oh lala lala! I have been gone so long from the site and this thread! v8 already? It is time for me to dig in.
MariaMod I love your game! Vous dis, ce truc est génial! Salut!
Merci:) Glad you like it!

So no difference? The same pictures?
Except for "bad" pictures. Like bestiality pics. They are always online ones and require network connection

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes