EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HS2_2023-01-28-18-51-44-840.png

Overview:
In this visual novel you will be Daisy (you will have the possibility to change the name), a graduate student in her second year of tourism study. You will follow her troubles as a student, withloves (will she become a lesbian or will she take the opportunity to enjoy both sexes?), her passions , her differents jobs,...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-29
Release Date: 2023-01-28
Developer: Young&Pretty -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

chap1 (10).png chap1 (28).png douche3_Moment.jpg streamchat (7).PNG chap1 (2).png chap1 (38).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Will our Fem MC become a bully rapist tormenting other girls to rape and call hereself a lez?
will she become a lesbian
Will she play dumb uninteresting frail clueless damsel in distress and let some bully rape her?
will she take the opportunity
Choices - choices... young and pretty yet wearing a shinigami mask :
-- pretty huge elephant in the insecurity self deprecating room right there.
Alas .. maybe Inuyasha shows up looking for a mate ...
look see.gif

Or maybe Sesshomaru ....

sess.gif

Then they duke it out for the foxy lady .. who knows ....
fi t e.gif
in u y.gif

Last edited:

Young&Pretty

Jan 28, 2023
Will our Fem MC become a bully rapist tormenting other girls to rape and call hereself a lez?
No :LOL:
At the beginning of the game you will have the choice to play two more or less different versions.
The first MC will be interested in men (although some lesbian scenes may take place)
The second MC has only had heterosexual relationships but as a result of several encounters will end up becoming a lesbian. (relationships with men will always be possible but avoidable.)

Will she play dumb uninteresting frail clueless damsel in distress and let some bully rape her?
Yes and no. She's not going to play dumb but in some routes I'll leave it up to the player if she will or not.
Also, she is not an innocent young woman who can be manipulated (unless the player wants to at times), but she have no problems with sexual relations,...

Choices - choices... young and pretty yet wearing a shinigami mask :
-- pretty huge elephant in the insecurity self deprecating room right there.
Young and pretty does not mean innocent. :D (The choice of the name is a reference to a French movie. Although the story will have nothing to do with the movie.)
For the mask, you have to play the game to understand why. (She like cosplay and to stream to pay is rent.)

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Young & Pretty... Let's see... :sneaky:

(3 years ago)
Daisy: "It's decided, I'm going to college and doing great things with my life."

(the present)
Daisy: "I am now selling my BATH WATER for all you THIRSTY gamer boys." lol

chap1_28.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Is that guy wearing...Zoro's hair and earrings? :ROFLMAO:

Good luck, dev!