Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
This is a new, unique game:

It's based around status effects mainly. You're trying to keep from cumming until the time runs out. The enemies will use various means to force an orgasm, increasing your sensitivity and hindering your ability to resist.
cool, ok, is there a translation for it? or is one in the works, at least?

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
Is there an updated list somewhere on this thread? According to the last updated date it seems a bit out of date.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
does the game still gonna release this month?
It's supposed to be released on September and that's what I'm hoping for lol
but the dev's daily diary says there's still 27 things to complete
so i doubt it would come this October (please be wrong!)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It's supposed to be released on September and that's what I'm hoping for lol
but the dev's daily diary says there's still 27 things to complete
so i doubt it would come this October (please be wrong!)
I'm not betting on it releasing at the end of the month but I'd like to be wrong on that. They've got three games in production right now and it likely won't be until next year that we see the other two getting updates (and probably no full releases of either at least in the first half of next year, just updated demos most likely).

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I think Moncurse fits the bill pretty well, should be added to the list.
Yeah I was going to add Moncurse eventually, just haven't found much to tend to this thread lately.

The main reason for that being 10 hours of Caliross, and the way certain routes have kept me rather... distracted...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Venture Seas has a nice bimbofication sub-plot with permanent body modification and dormant hypnosis in the Sisters of the Abbey content. It's a nice and polished game overall, but shame that it's been pretty much abandoned.

Not a game, but I'm working on the Divine Curses mod series for BG3 where you can receive progressive and permanent body modification (with gameplay effects) from wearing legendary cursed gear and fulfilling some conditions. There's quite a bunch of them now, but you can find them linked to each other at the bottom of .

Also I have a couple of mod series featuring progressive corruption, permanent body modification, piercings, and so on for Total War Warhammer 3 such as . Also involves pretty high quality commissioned art :D
miao_5_alt.png

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
Yeah I was going to add Moncurse eventually, just haven't found much to tend to this thread lately.

The main reason for that being 10 hours of Caliross, and the way certain routes have kept me rather... distracted...
All this mention of Caliross has me interested, I already downloaded it but haven't gotten around to trying it. Does it take a while to get to the actual content or is it not that bad? Starting to get hesitant about some of these RPGM games despite them making up the majority of games. So many are just so grindy for no apparent reason.

Reactions: Philia

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
All this mention of Caliross has me interested, I already downloaded it but haven't gotten around to trying it. Does it take a while to get to the actual content or is it not that bad? Starting to get hesitant about some of these RPGM games despite them making up the majority of games. So many are just so grindy for no apparent reason.
Caliross (at least back when I played it a year or so ago) has very little combat or similar. There is arguably some grinding but it mostly comes in the form of ‘you need to do enough scenes that lower X stat before you can get the next major event’ type things.
Example: When you work on the farm you get a scene that lowers intelligence and willpower (iirc). Repeat that scene and when willpower is low enough to progress to the next scene.

You can get into (initial mild) hypnotic situations within minutes if you know where to look. My recommendation is to, once the prologue is over, leave the city and visit the circus. Talk to the hypnotist and see what problem you would like him to solve for you.

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020

I knew you'd like it

• Red Heart

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Might as well list other 2D games that I've finished already, they may or may not be slightly related to this thread but all have the thrill of heroine battle in common:
Which of the ones in the spoiler text listed here have like, TFs in them, or something similar to that, at least?

crap

Oct 8, 2017
Which of the ones in the spoiler text listed here have like, TFs in them, or something similar to that, at least?
Several have a very minor amount of TFs in them (Ayura Crisis, Fairy Fighting, and Wolf's Dungeon all do, for starters). I haven't played a few in the list but I don't recognize any names that are particularly known for TFs.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Caliross is a pretty long burn, and for very patient people that don't require vivid CG art to have a good time.
The smut parts lean heavily on high quality writing, RPG stats and traits, and your imagination.
Knowing that it was your low willpower or inhibitions that forced you into the sexy or demeaning situation, or that your downward spiral into hypnosis and/or corruption causes you to lose intelligence points, makes it even sexier.

There can be far between each H-scene, but only because of how full of content the game is.
Caliross' gameplay involves almost no combat and doesn't require any grinding, but is much more of an exploration and puzzle type of game, where it really matters who you are and what choices you've made.
I was inpatient with it at first, but once I realized just how much the different permanent traits affected your choices, dialogues, mannerism, and what H-scenes you can unlock, it became a true immersive experience to me.

There are just so many different paths you can walk between purity and downright sluttiness, many of which are mutually exclusive, and your interactions with people start to grow on you and make you feel like you deserve the treatment you get along the way.

Or, I might just be biased due to how much I love the really gay lesbian encounters, and the various lewd traits that perfectly scratch my horny itch:
I think there were a few other traits but I forgot. But, your Inhibition, Willpower and Intelligence stats matter a LOT.
Apart from this, I gotta say that around chapter 2 you start appreciating the pacing, and the many creative puzzles and choices you encounter. You can get a really high noble status if you pay attention to details, or be a huge slut if you choose to throw all caution to the wind.
Both paths and everything inbetween feels good, and well earned.

Caliross is your type of game if you have a lot of time to spare. Like, 15-30 hours of time.
A more immersive heroine adventure.

Last edited:
Reactions: bimboform

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
First of all I really don't remember most of these titles anymore. The bane of playing too many H-games.
For those I do remember though, I've now tagged the ones with small amounts of transformation,
or more accurately has Body Modification.
Only certain parts of your character's body is altered. No full body transformation unfortunatly, those can only be found in games like Gianna, Crossing Brothel, Buzama games, Dungeon Depths, and MonCurse.

But at least in the games I just tagged, the body modification come in plenty and does really hot things to your character.
Highly recommend the games I just tagged, cause they are the ones that left the strongest imprint on my memory. <3
BS = Bad States, BM = Body Modification, HQ = A most High Quality game in all regards.
All of the following games are good female chara games to play, and the ones I've tagged are considered really good:

BS+Ayura Crisis, BS+Eris Dysnomia, BlazingAngel Mistletear, Trinity Dungeon, HQKunoichi Botan, BMFairy Fighting, BMWolf's Dungeon, Queen's Legacy, Anthophobia, BMSiNiSistar, Eileen 1 and 2 somethingsomething futanari, Nekoronomicon, HQGirl in the Red Slave Collar, BSThe Last 7 Days of Hasumi, Seed of Evil, Bitch Exorcist Rio 1-6, Flower FairY, Flower Witch, Princess Sacrifice, Ruins Seeker, Studio P's games, Summon of Asmodeus, Labyrinth of the Black Sea, BMMira Co Rescue, Overgrown Genesis, Tower of Ardia, aaaand not to mention HQNight of Revenge (Literally the Dark Souls of H-games).
(oh and I guess SiNiSistar has a few instances of full transformation. TFs into a tree and statue.)

Last edited:
Reactions: crap

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
First of all I really don't remember most of these titles anymore. The bane of playing too many H-games.
For those I do remember though, I've now tagged the ones with small amounts of transformation,
or more accurately has Body Modification.
Only certain parts of your character's body is altered. No full body transformation unfortunatly, those can only be found in games like Gianna, Crossing Brothel, Buzama games, Dungeon Depths, and MonCurse.

But at least in the games I just tagged, the body modification come in plenty and does really hot things to your character.
Highly recommend the games I just tagged, cause they are the ones that left the strongest imprint on my memory. <3

(oh and I guess SiNiSistar has a few instances of full transformation. TFs into a tree and statue.)
What does BS+ mean for Ayura crisis? I'm already not entirely sure what bad states would mean exactly, but bad states + I am even less sure about.