Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
I am not certain, but this game seems kinda like it might be something enjoyable to this thread. I will say, I am not sure, and if someone could make a translation thread for the game, that'd be nice, cuz I have no clue how to do a thing such as that, and I don't wanna try, since I don't want to mess anything up. anyways, the game seems neat, but idk how amazing it is.

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
I am not certain, but this game seems kinda like it might be something enjoyable to this thread. I will say, I am not sure, and if someone could make a translation thread for the game, that'd be nice, cuz I have no clue how to do a thing such as that, and I don't wanna try, since I don't want to mess anything up. anyways, the game seems neat, but idk how amazing it is.
I was a little surprised by this post, because I was sure I've played it in English not so long ago. So I've checked it up and there was one that I've got from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-ending-rpgm-game.63986/post-5864364

Reactions: druski789

AdmirenUp

Aug 18, 2021
I stumbled upon a hidden gem of a buttlefuck simulator. It has persistent bad statuses and a two-heroide capture dynamic. Reminds me of Saint Gear Force combined with the Kudarizaka Guardail games.

Unfortunately, was not able to find the full version as of yet
Additionally, I created a post for the game in the translation request subforum because I think it deserves some attention

Zantee

Nov 1, 2018
By the way there's beta of B-Prison available on their ci-en.
Unfortunately there's just one fight beside the tutorial, but bad states are nice.

Last edited:

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
By the way there's beta of B-Prison available on their ci-en.
Unfortunately there's just one fight beside the tutorial, but bad states are nice.
yeah there's seems to be only that one stage, but using RPG maker and Mtool i managed to get other ero animations to play like the chain trap and hypnosis alongside the random expression generator i posted here but those are quite barebones since they're not finished.
But damn, the game DOES NOT work in a traditional RPG maker fashion, the dev using it likes its Unity with alot of custom scripts and coding through common events, even transferring to a new area requires a custom script filled with variables.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
These two games seem kinda interesting, they seem like they'd be enjoyable. I can't find a link to download it tho on f95. if you can find one that'd be nice, but otherwise, seems like it could be good!

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
also, philia, I found a game that seems kinda similar to games like pandora's forest and stuff, it seems like it might be your cup of tea, so I'll let you know about it, so you can check it out.

BrainRottedMaso

Jun 9, 2023
also, philia, I found a game that seems kinda similar to games like pandora's forest and stuff, it seems like it might be your cup of tea, so I'll let you know about it, so you can check it out.
I think that Itch link might be malware. Author goes by a different alias on DL Site, and itch is vulnerable to that sort of stuff... Hopefully not though.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This one might be of interest to folks here:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I can't believe I missed a thread full of like-minded people like me for so long! With that said, hello everyone! I want to share a link of a Japanese game currently in development that promised something so very close to the idea of receiving bad statuses (can be permanent) while keep on fighting until the end.
Here is the link... Tho I wonder if Rule.7 will leave this game alone or not, looking at how cute the main character is...

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
I can't believe I missed a thread full of like-minded people like me for so long! With that said, hello everyone! I want to share a link of a Japanese game currently in development that promised something so very close to the idea of receiving bad statuses (can be permanent) while keep on fighting until the end.
Here is the link... Tho I wonder if Rule.7 will leave this game alone or not, looking at how cute the main character is...

Wait a minute, I've found a rule I'm unfamiliar with. What is this rule 7 you speak of!?

Reactions: BlackElite

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Wait a minute, I've found a rule I'm unfamiliar with. What is this rule 7 you speak of!?
Basically no loli and to lesser degree, no shota. Depending on the way the wind blows, the position of the stars, if a groundhog saw its shadow, and finally a coin flip. It's applied REALLY inconsistently, made even worse by the fact that there is a loli and shota tag. It's to the point that you would be better arguing religion or politics rather than the topic of loli in some those threads.

crap

Oct 8, 2017

Several of the ci-en articles about the game are tagged ロリ (loli) - but not all of them, including several with art of the MC. My best guess is that MC isn't (according to the creator...) but some side characters are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackElite