Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah u can install it anywhere, open the tools and insert the game exe file, the tools automatically calculate the trans file after it finished u can click start translation then the game will be in english for the most part, u need the mtool active tho so the translation file loaded

Reactions: Agisti31

RevotionX

Nov 22, 2020
I'm not sure if this game has ever been mentioned but it is definitely thread relevant.

I'm so glad i found this thread and found so many like minded cultured people :D

Reactions: imbadwithnames5

pitay46095

Nov 18, 2021
I'm not sure if this game has ever been mentioned but it is definitely thread relevant.

I'm so glad i found this thread and found so many like minded cultured people :D
possibly the first time i've seen a game without preview images / summary / comments

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Good to hear, I started playing this just now and am excited.
Although the beginning is reeaally slow in both dialogue and progressing, the whole game seems large in content and I hope the mind control really is as in-depth as people claim.

Also hope for some juicy, permanent stat changes on the girls' status cards. <3
Is there anything I want to ask? whether possession is good or bad

RevotionX

Nov 22, 2020
possibly the first time i've seen a game without preview images / summary / comments
I neglected to mention that theres barely much playable content to speak of right now, but from what i've tried, its a bit of an action based game and there's different stages to your lose state (so far you can lose to bandits and be let loose and be a cum dumpster whenever you're called as well as getting parasitised by some worm and brainwashed into being it's slave) as well as a boss that gives a bad end. There are of course the obligatory H events that are also progressive (none implemented)

As for the plot, my rough guess is you're a highly ranked adventurer who ends up being injected by some worm parasite that occasionally takes control of the host's brain and pumps aphrodisiac.