Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

rhrkrhh

Jun 18, 2021
Sorry all, I got ahead of myself.
I was only lead to believe you pay once and for all, but this might not be the case.
I’ve not actually tried Mtool a full month yet, but for now it’s a very solid auto-TL software that’s well worth some cash.

Helps to know you can actually import/export the TL you create with Mtool, I just hope it’s possible to apply TL to the game in a way that everyone can access.
Hey, would you say the translation is better on this or if I were to use sugoi?

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018

nearly date for sold
try it?
Already mentioned it. Looking juicy, but hard to say how good this is at this moment.
I'm can't say for sure but there is no permanent status effects as gameplay mechanics. Only some bad end mini-game after losing. I may be wrong though.

Last edited:

NCarmine

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry all, I got ahead of myself.
I was only lead to believe you pay once and for all, but this might not be the case.
I’ve not actually tried Mtool a full month yet, but for now it’s a very solid auto-TL software that’s well worth some cash.

Helps to know you can actually import/export the TL you create with Mtool, I just hope it’s possible to apply TL to the game in a way that everyone can access.
could you post the tl file? i too keep getting the Initialization Failed error :(