Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I also bought mon_henka's latest game, Trans Actor Story1
Let's hope it's as weird and exotic as their previous game, and with more engaging gameplay + TF scenarios!

However I have no idea how to auto-translate a game made in Pixel Game Maker MV, does anyone have a clue?
I'm already familiar with Translator++ but it's not picking up this .exe no matter what I do.

Here's a fresh copy of the game, enjoy:
Highly reccommend mon_henka's Trans Actor Story1,
if you like the most depraved and humiliating kinds of transformation.

Creator hit the nail on the head this time combining fun gameplay with exciting erotic scenarios,
managing to reward you (sexually) equally whether you win or lose each battle!
You select 1 of 7 powerful, magical beings and go 1v1 until the either has been transformed 3 times and a Bad End plays.
Meaning 42 unique win/loss H scenarios, excluding battles in which you fight yourself.
The gameplay itself is really hectic, simple concept but requires fast reflexes,
and rewards you both when you barely manage to win,
and when forced to submission just as you were about to deal the final blow.
My favorites are the ostrich, the dragon breeder, the kitsune panties and the cow-pump-milk-dispenser-thing TFs,
but all in all every transformation here is one-of-a-kind and interesting albeit borderline disturbing if you're not a weirdo like me.
Game's all about knocking down powerful sorceresses down a peg or ten, being a powerful sorceress yourself fighting for dominance,
one that could easily get taste of your own medicine any time if you're not super careful. <3
The victor of each fight lays on really thick how far you've fallen and how you deserve to be in that position,
just icing on the cake. <3

However, not reeaally the type of game we're looking for in this thread!
But it's my favorite types of level-down TFs and I felt like sharing my love for it!

I also just learned how infinetly much more better AdventCirno's Mtool is to use compared to every other translation app I've attempted so far, paying only like $9 for an excellent ChatGPT quick-TL of this game was super worth it...!
Get it now if you want mon_henka's games as well as other niche games translated EVER!
Just see the screencaps below:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020

trap dungeon with status?
Blue Sky Princess Lapis Philia - Scattered in the Erotic Trap Dungeon !?
Was this game literally made for me? (real?)
And it's got the recent-ish niche trend of sexual development trap, beneath the ground in which your senses are cut off??
AND it is announced to come out in only 3 days?!
---Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017

Creator hit the nail on the head this time combining fun gameplay with exciting erotic scenarios,
You select 1 of 7 powerful, magical beings and go 1v1 until the either has been transformed 3 times and a Bad End plays.
Meaning 42 unique win/loss H scenarios, excluding battles in which you fight yourself.
The gameplay itself is really hectic, simple concept but requires fast reflexes,
My favorites are the ostrich, the dragon breeder, the kitsune panties and the cow-pump-milk-dispenser-thing TFs,
but all in all every transformation here is one-of-a-kind and interesting albeit borderline disturbing if you're not a weirdo like me.
Game's all about knocking down powerful sorceresses down a peg or ten, being a powerful sorceress yourself fighting for dominance,
one that could easily get taste of your own medicine any time if you're not super careful. <3
The victor of each fight lays on really thick how far you've fallen and how you deserve to be in that position,

But it's my favorite types of level-down TFs and I felt like sharing my love for it!

I also just learned how infinetly much more better AdventCirno's Mtool is to use compared to every other translation app I've attempted so far, paying only like $9 for an excellent ChatGPT quick-TL of this game was super worth it...!
Get it now if you want mon_henka's games as well as other niche games translated EVER!
Do you have a link for the game ?

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021

I really like this game - would probably like it even more if not for the fact that I suck at the gameplay :LOL: Thankfully there is an option to change the difficulty, so I've had a chance playing it.

I need to understand how to use the MTools, so I can get a little better experience from those games.

Reactions: Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I really like this game - would probably like it even more if not for the fact that I suck at the gameplay :LOL: Thankfully there is an option to change the difficulty, so I've had a chance playing it.

I need to understand how to use the MTools, so I can get a little better experience from those games.
Yeah I just had my life flipped upside down at the sheer convenience and concistency of Mtool, highly recommend you pay for lvl 2 so you get ChatGPT translation, it wasn’t hard at all to get working with this rare PGMMV engine.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
You can subscribe at the 300 yen tier to download a trial from the most recent ci-en article - note that it's DLsite so you'll need to work around the credit company fuckery with dl points or whatever else. You could also get it from fantia; the developer says they're the same demo/version

However, I can't seem to get the game to work as expected. Not sure if this engine is just cursed but it is really not playing nice. I can only attack like 1 in 100 times and I can't use my usual translation tool because it seems to be putting all user input on the display it's on in a blender.
I've been able to buy from DLSite in the past but now theres been changes with credit card company rules and stuff so I cant anymore. Unfortunate because the game looks promising.

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah just look in the post I quoted, already posted my copy of the game for you. :)

andof course you should support the generous one-of-a-kind creator if you want more of their work:
Mind uploading the translation? mtool seems to fail initialization for me.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Huh?? Odyssey of Gianna DLC?? Just saw it on steam- has nobody mentioned it yet or did I miss a post xD

Yeahhhhh there were a few mentions in here when the DLC came out, but,
personally I've been too busy playing Gianna to actually talk about it...

As you might be able to tell from my current playtime,
the DLC is quite excellent... ^^; <3
Game_1637.png

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Mind uploading the translation? mtool seems to fail initialization for me.
The thing about Mtool, I think, is that there are no ways to upload its translation as a complete product anyone can play.
I don't think you're supposed to be able to play a Mtool translation, without having your own copy of Mtool running together with the game. At least I couldn't find any ways to like, patch the TL onto the game.

But that's not really a dealbreaker, considering you only throw $7 at AdventCirno's Patreon once and you have ChatGPT level TL for all of your games forever(?). Highly recommend you just do that, , it's undoubtedly worth it.
And before you apply Mtool, with PGMMV (Pixel Game Maker MV) games you need to first decrypt the project.json file, again use the tool in this post or Mtool won't be able to translate the project.json.

Last edited:

LSK4568

Nov 5, 2020
Blue Sky Princess Lapis Philia - Scattered in the Erotic Trap Dungeon !?
Was this game literally made for me? (real?)
And it's got the recent-ish niche trend of sexual development trap, beneath the ground in which your senses are cut off??
AND it is announced to come out in only 3 days?!
---Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
this game has been sold