Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

wdch000

Apr 7, 2022
I found a game that might be good for this, it definitely seems to have some transformations in it. and I haven't seen it on F95 yet, and I don't know how to do game requests personally, so I'mma just tell you guys about it, so if you wanted to, you could ask for translations or just having the game on here at all, or whatever. anyways :
The artist made lots of game that could buy on booth.
But all his games is kind of short.

LSK4568

Nov 5, 2020
completed it

and,this is not a monster girl game,it is just a monster game(?)
change into monster and
like this 666491b55e6d1bfa05ec8a03.png

Reactions: Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I found a game that might be good for this, it definitely seems to have some transformations in it. and I haven't seen it on F95 yet, and I don't know how to do game requests personally, so I'mma just tell you guys about it, so if you wanted to, you could ask for translations or just having the game on here at all, or whatever. anyways :
completed it

and,this is not a monster girl game,it is just a monster game(?)
change into monster and
like this View attachment 3717177
Looks cute, but from gameplay videos I see the only thing that changes is your physical form and the way you move around.
I think $10 is a little too much for that. Could you please upload a copy so I can try it for free?

Philia

Dec 27, 2020

here
Thank you for sharing. Completing this in 1 hour felt like doing chores.
The few transformations are cute, but aren't much more than aesthetics since they barely alter gameplay, apart from changing your movement speed and jumping height.
There's just no interesting interactions with the TFs here, and the levels all feel so empty.
A very barebones game with almost no mechanics, no dialogue and barely any demeaning status effects.
It's just a cute little TF slideshow. The different monster forms you take are really cute and interesting concepts though, like becoming a sexy dragoness' child or swapping bodies with one of the ghosts on the last screencap below.

Might as well share my auto-MTL if anyone wants to kill 1-2 hours:

(Double click the (Patch and run) shortcut to apply TL)

• Sad
Reactions: druski789

Philia

Dec 27, 2020

New game comes out
I also bought mon_henka's latest game, Trans Actor Story1
Let's hope it's as weird and exotic as their previous game, and with more engaging gameplay + TF scenarios!

However I have no idea how to auto-translate a game made in Pixel Game Maker MV, does anyone have a clue?
I'm already familiar with Translator++ but it's not picking up this .exe no matter what I do.

Here's a fresh copy of the game, enjoy:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Ahhhhhhhh I really want this one translated!
The gameplay seems really fun, and the Bad Ends seem super demeaning and erotic!
How can I translate this Pixel Game Maker MV game, howwwwww ♥ ♥ ♥
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSK4568

Nov 5, 2020
Let's hope it's as weird and exotic as their previous game, and with more engaging gameplay + TF scenarios!

However I have no idea how to auto-translate a game made in Pixel Game Maker MV, does anyone have a clue?
I'm already familiar with Translator++ but it's not picking up this .exe no matter what I do.

did you try Mtool?

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021

I'm still waiting for the translation of their previous game...

• Sad

minusmen

Mar 29, 2019

Before translating the game, its files need to be decrypted. To do this, I used this program. We launch the game, wait for it to load the menu asking you to press z, then launch the extractor. After this, a new “extracted” folder will appear in the game folder, copy its contents and replace it in the game folder. MTool can then capture the text and translate.

anonymousliger

Sep 30, 2023

I tried down loading it and running it but i keep getting the starting load screen then it stops there and crashes. I can still hear sounds coming from it but it won't give me the menu or anything.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
I found this game that might fit here. Im just basing it off the images I cant find anywhere to play this.

Reactions: zdzxcx

crap

Oct 8, 2017
I found this game that might fit here. Im just basing it off the images I cant find anywhere to play this.
You can subscribe at the 300 yen tier to download a trial from the most recent ci-en article - note that it's DLsite so you'll need to work around the credit company fuckery with dl points or whatever else. You could also get it from fantia; the developer says they're the same demo/version

However, I can't seem to get the game to work as expected. Not sure if this engine is just cursed but it is really not playing nice. I can only attack like 1 in 100 times and I can't use my usual translation tool because it seems to be putting all user input on the display it's on in a blender.