Your Favorit "Kink" combination

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
incest + mind control/male dom/corruption. Pregnancy for bonus points.

NTR + Japanese game.

Romance usually means cringy stuff so that is minus points.

Emi_was_here

May 6, 2020
Female protag, lesbian and incest (mother-daughter preferably!). Hard to find such games but they are the ones I like the most. I quite like a bit of light domination these days as well!

Reactions: Loyo

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
the combination I will always check: milf, incest, big ass

tags that I won't even click to see what it's about: female protag, rpg maker, loli, ntr.

one of the worst combinations is fem protag + male protag, which just means the writer has no idea what he's doing and jumps between viewpoints randomly. another one that's not a tag but similar, is games with a girl's name in title. that's just an instant hard pass. also if I see an underaged 'little sister' in previews I never come back. don't care if the game claims they're 18, we all know what child's proportions look like.

basically all these revolve around me liking women with a woman's body and not children, with a power exchange of the less powerful (usually young guy) overcoming the obstacle of romancing or dominating the more powerful mature love interest that's out of his league. unattainable. most mom+son scenarios fit this perfectly so that's what I go for. on sites where 'mom+son' is a tag that's the only one I even bother with.

Mar 7, 2018
Female or futa protag, and futa on female(which sadly isnt a tag here), also don't mind some lesbian incest, mother on daughter. Yes, its no fun having rare fetishes because theres almost no games with this stuff in them..

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I prefer RPG Games where I have the freedom to control my character.
(Complete Tag makes me happy) Now I Present to you my Holy Formula

-Female Protagonist (THIS IS COMPULSORY:love:)
(There are some exceptions like Strive for Power)

-Big Tits (THIS IS A MUST) (I love my Big Tits:love:)

-Corruption (LOVE Turning pure girls to the evil side) (Murder, Drugs, Reverse rape, tricking your friend etc)

-Virgins (LOVE Turning Virgin girls into Cock Loving Whores)
(Love making them lose their virginty the HARD WAY:devilish:,HATE IT When they loose it while unconscious:mad:.)
(Want them to FEEL IT)

-Prostitution (what better way to turn a girl into a slut) (love how the people she knows comments on her becoming a Prostitute) The word Prostitute alone gives me a boner (yeah i know im fucked up):rolleyes:

-Pregnancy (if its there its a plus):giggle: (Love seeing them being Fucked While Pregnant)

-Rape (monsters,ugly bastards,bandits any thing goes) (LOVE GANGBANG:devilish:)

-Netorare (NOT THE FORCED NTR, I PREFER OPTIONAL) (I GET HARD IF I CAN PICK THE NTR ROUTES MYSELF)

-Romance (TO MAKE THE NTR FEEL MORE REALISTIC::devilish:)

-Sex Stats (I Really love keeping track of how many times shes been Fucked, creampied, gave titfuck / blowjob, got anal, stuff like that)

-Milked/Lactation (Ahhhh seeing big tits lactate milk, even more so when shes milked with suction stuff really makes my day)

-Multiple Ending (I ALWAYS GO FOR THE PROSTITUTE ROUTE FIRST, SLUT ENDING etc)

-The Protag is A PRINCESS (Loving corrupting a pure princess):devilish:

-Uncensored (Who doesnt love this:geek:)

-Brothel + Prostitution (My heart is pounding and its POUNDING HARD):love:

-Slavery (If there's a Sex Slave route Im DEFINITELY GOING DOWN THAT PATH)

-Masochism (Love it when the the protag gets wet and off from being fucked hard)

-Protag enjoys herself (Love it when she admits to being perverted (after I corrupted her:devilish:).

-Ahegao{Fucked Silly} (Love it when the're fucked silly, have heart shaped eyes etc.
Like this
1591930837226.png 1591930951833.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's more, but I'm sure by now you understand how much of a Degenerate I am by now:oops:.
I'm a Sick Fucker:cry: with twisted kinks that will remain in my fantasies (the way it should be:cautious:)

I Know I'm filthy and I acknowledge it, Cuz thats how I LOVE IT:ROFLMAO:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
1. Futa/trans+Urination (yep, VERY rare, think I've only seen it once, in Allison of the Apples)
2. Incest+Pregnancy (not as rare obviously),

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
well, what combination would it be.
2nd person female protagonist corruption impregnation

fem MC who corrupts other girls and gets them to do dumb things while [trying to maintain her own purity]
not shitty "brothel owner" trope

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Im more into the BDSM stuff, so if it has tags like BDSM + Anal + Toys + Bondage + Submissive + Abuse. That will make me want to check it out.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
2nd person can't be done in video games. It would be like me telling a story to you that's about you. 3rd person - Mario, Zelda, etc. It's when the camera is positioned behind the character, and first person is you viewing everything from the camera point of view.

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
so kinda like you playing the MC but out of the view of the Story teller

"this is Bob"
**Bob picks up a plate**
"Bob just picked up a Dick, sorry i mean plate"