Your Favorit "Kink" combination

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Male Protagonist + Avoidable / No Male NPC

well Harem too but it'll be a natural consequence of this combo

JackNudista

Sep 16, 2019
havent seen this specific combination yet sadly: nudism (exhibitionism is also good) + humiliation (or femdom, bondage, sissyfication, anything similar).

very bummed that games revolving around nudism or at least with a decent amount of nudism related content are non-existant

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Say it ain't so? This is my favorite combination too. Is there really nothing out there worth diving into? Also, any recommendations for games with catgirls in them?
The most finished game i can think of with this combo (which means the least cursed lol) is 'Slave Matrix'

It has terrible & unappealing cover art because the OP decided to just post its blank main menu as cover, and the screenshots chosen also failed to explain what the game really do but man...

The breeding aspect of that game is Gold

Jun 25, 2018
My favorite kink combination for a game would be, in no particular order, harem, incest, management/strategy (not whoring you harem out kind).

The management one is the hardest to find where the harem remain exclusive, although Sengoku Rance/Bunny Black scratched the strategy itch.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Oh boy, here we go, time to share what depraved shit I get into...
I won't be able to list absolutely everything however, I'm too much of a degenerate, so pretty much my top choices.

Singular tags only:
1) Impregnation
2) Pregnancy (game over only makes me sad though)
3) Slavery/Confinement
4) Body Modification/Parasitism (softcore shit usually, my favourite type is luckily the most common too, praise breast expansion)
5) Animation (so damn rare, and good animations rarer still)

Game Concepts:
1) Combat Rape (funnily enough I usually hate battle fuck/combat sex unless it's slowly unlocked via corruption)
2) Erotic Traps
3) Tentacle/Bio/Living Clothes

Combinations of Tags & Concepts:
1) Impregnation + ANY of the 3 listed concepts
2) Impregnation + Slavery/Confinement
3) Slavery/Confinement + Combat Rape
4) Body Modification + Erotic Traps (the types that can lead to a permanent, or nearly permanent body change are so good but so rare)

But my absolute holy grail is a concept I have only ever seen in pictures, and I swear to go if ANYONE has knowledge about a game with this kink, LET ME KNOW!
#1: Self Impregnation
Don't care how, so long as a futa is able to knock herself up, willingly or not.

Reactions: DuniX

Sinfall Studios

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Call me unoriginal, but I'm a sucker for either male domination games (if you are a male character), or female corruption games (doesn't matter if you are the female or male in this scenario, both can be hot). So I guess smashing the two together would be even better.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
No Sex + Teasing + Patron-milking + Long Unexplained Delays + Overpromising: HOT

Joking aside:
Harem + Incest + Group Sex/Reverse Gangbang(seriously, we need more 1 guy + 3+ women scenes)
Mind Control + Corruption

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Incest + Pregnancy is so, so very wrong because of genetics and science. Especially close biological siblings - so very wrong (Cersei and Jaime forevah!). Or, worse yet, parent-child. It's so wrong, I love it. I will ALWAYS choose the Incest side in my media & games. House Targaryen? House Lannister? Ptolmaic kings?

I usually like Female Protagonist as the aggressor. There's plenty of games where she's the weaker one, being preyed upon. I like turning the tables in that regard. Choice is sexy that way because it's more unusual when the female protagonist is forcing her choices on the world? Women with needs and demands, and the willingness to act on them - it's just unusual compared to the expectation. Turning the expectations around is a good thing.

Weird racial/religious politics also are interesting, but maybe too dangerous in today's times. Like forced religious conversion + Harem + pregnancy... that would be too fucked up for today's world. Sexual tensions around race/religion is like pedo, almost. You can't discuss it without wearing the scarlet letter if you say the wrong thing.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Another Kink I have, is Metal and naked girls. Now I dont know if it is a Kink or fetish. But everytime I see a hot girl with a piece of metal on her, a metal but plug, nipple or clut piercings, ect... it really turns me on.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Mind control and cheating, specifically the MC using mind control to get a woman to cheat on someone else with you.

wildtemon

Sep 2, 2019
Hard to find games with these tags below:

1. Female/MTF/trans protagonist, slow-full feminization but has emotionally romance with npc like datingsim. Have a relationship with ugly npc

2.Lactation protagonist that contain adult-breastfeeding, like breastfeed oldman, stranger/bums... or breastfeeding to pets or some rare mutant-plant to save their lives or just to look after..

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
To me the story and the characters matter a lot more than the individual kinks. If I had to pick 1 tag that was closest to my favorite though it would probably be FFM.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Since sexuality is not a kink i dont count female protagonist and lesbian...leaves the loli, harem, virgin, incest combi and can be pushed with bonus tag twins ^^