Your favorite type of girl in a hentai game.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
What the fuck are you going on about? I was poking fun at the multiple posts of "shy girl turns into a slut" fantasies. So did this guy:
Maybe I misinterpreted your post, in that case I apologise.

To me it sounded like you were accusing OP of being a hypocrite who would inevitably drift towards making her a mindless slut in the end. Opening with "a better question" and seemingly missing that point explicitly being addressed:
too many will turn a woman who was badass at the start into a wimp
Again if that interpretation is not correct we probably are on the same side for once and I didn't deliberately "single you out" because the post you quoted agrees with my position. Keep in mind replying "a mindless bimbo" or "a shy girl turned into a complete slut" actually is in line with the title even though OP disagrees with it.

But let's keep the debate to that other thread, apologies again for misreading your intentions.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Powerful lesbian goddess, sorceress or super-heroine and submissive first-time lesbian milf in one game, with the latter confused and reluctant why her pussy gets wet at the sight of a woman for the first time (I know that this is not quite realistic).

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

NuclearFire

Nov 7, 2019
I like the MILF that is classy and wise, but slutty and hot. And when she cums, she makes the Ahegao face

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I prefer the sweet, shy, kind, innocent girls. Doesnt matter the age, milf or teen. Generally tasteful tits, not massive mounds. So that I can corrupt, dominate and minipulate them into being a kind, swest, absolutely devoted little cocksleve.

The problem is many of them have slutty friends I hate because theyre negative infuences.