Your Favourite Adult Games?

mackfan

Aug 15, 2018
Im interested in your all time favourite adult games. Mine presonally is probably Honey Select since i love the character customization. I also really enjoyed Dreams Of Desire. :)

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Dreaming of Dana
Hailey's Story
Alexandra
Life with Mary
Intimate Relations
Where the Heart is
Harem Hotel
Mythic Manor

There are so many great games here, these should keep you going for a while at least.

Reactions: mackfan

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Dreams of Desire
Parental Love
Harem Hotel
Mythic Manor
Milfy City
JSK games in general

I can't remember any more, but I'm sure I forgot a lot^^

Reactions: mackfan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last Sovereign.
Elsaverse series.
Desecration of Wings.
Roundscape Adorevia.
Renryuu Ascension.
Daughter of Essence.
Last Demonhunter.
Wicked Choices.
Harem Hotel.
Mythic Manor.
The Sono series.
Majikoi series.
Harem.
Harem Collector.
Grisaia series.
Tokyo Babel.
Heavy Five.
Personal Trainer.
Twists of my Life.
Hardcoded.
Depraved Awakening.

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
My two favorite games of all time are Imperial Gatekeeper and Artificial Academy 2. Now there's a lot of titles deserving recognition, but I believe these two as well as others deserve some praise due to their rarely presented unique mechanics. They don't make games like these anymore.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Goodbye Eternity - Top tier original art. The premise has the waste of life MC somehow transported back to their younger days, getting a chance to correct the mistakes of the past. Generally not a fan of sandboxes, but this one is a lot more of a focused adventure game rather than a free-roam money/affection grind-a-thon.

Become a Rockstar - Really solid all-around VN. Good renders, good writing and dialogue, and an interesting enough premise. I might be a bit biased though as I grew up in a family full of creative people, most especially musicians.

Crimson High - Criminally underrated. Easily the best looking game made out of the Koihatsu assets. But not only that, it is is exceptionally well written and contains one of my all time favorite protagonists. You could teach a college level class on shot and scene composition using this game as your example.

Cosy Cafe - Also underrated, just not criminally so. Visuals are decent, but held back by the limits of the relatively immature mod scene for Honey Select 2. Solid writing, and an excellent MC that sells the game's courteous and empathy focused take on maledom.

Long Road Home - Absolute guilty pleasure, the primo example of a 'junk food' selection. None of it stands out, the prose and renders are underwhelming at best. I just really like the premise, and being a motorcyclist myself I am a sucker for the rather unique (for F95Zone at least) setup built around a 1% outlaw biker gang. It's not great, and I know it's not great, but I still keep coming back to see what happens next; which is more than I can say for most of the games on this site.

Tales From the Unending Void - More guilty shlock, but this time a classic space opera. Everything is above average, without ever rising up enough to be truly exceptional. Still, it looks good and there are a lot of likeable characters crammed into this star-hopping space adventure.

Avalon / A Petal Among Thorns / A Moment of Bliss - A trio of great games from the same creator, all of which are charming and intimate with their narratives. They focus on a very small cast of people, but that focus really allows them to be explored and fleshed out into really interesting and compelling characters. Charming, sweet, and wholesome, without feeling artificial or saccharine.

My Time With You - Probably the only 'good guy bumbles his way into an unlikely harem' game that I actually like. That largely has to do with the gonzo plot and the very likeable and charming characters holding it all together. Being one of the better looking Koihatsu games helps.

Friends in Need - A VN that plays out as an exploration of the quote, "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good". Whether you're a chaste monk, an absolute bastard, or walking the line somewhere in-between; the adventure and the characters are emanately compelling in their drama and interactions.

Now & Then / The Interim Domain - Right off the bat, two of my all time favorite protagonists (with Jack Brooks taking the tops slot). Top notch writing, interesting narratives, compelling and dynamic characters, highly erotic and emotionally invested encounters, and exceptional visuals that make the best use of the Honey Select assets being used. They really don't make them any better than this.

Defending Lydia Collier - Basically a British crime drama revolving around an attorney that finds himself quickly out of his depth as a wide reaching conspiracy starts to reveal itself. Lots of fun seeing from a North American perspective to see how very British it is. Solid writing, an interesting mystery narrative, all combined with some really dark and kinky erotica that goes places.

College Daze - An erotic choose-your-own-adventure novella revolving around supernatural exploration of an otherwise mundane world, and packed with more sex per square foot than any other game I've ever played; and it's all written exceptionally well. You'll be playing and replaying this over and over again if you want to have any chance at coming close to seeing all of the content it has to offer.

Good Girl Gone Bad / Our Red String - Another pair of exceptionally well written adventures revolving around a diverse cast of interesting characters, placing a rather large emphasis on decision making and vastly branching narrative paths. Really great 'what would you do?' adventures that reward player choice.

Chasing Sunsets - Probably one of the best looking 3D CG games around, and fortunately the writing is just as good. An interesting 'prodigal son returns' story, except that return is triggered by the death of the MC's parents in a seemingly tragic accident. How they handle their step-sister and their newfound responsibilities as twin inheritors of their parent's legacy makes for some good drama.

MYST - A classic 90's adventure game, but with sex. An interesting premise, a foreboding mystery to explore, likeable characters to interact with, good visuals, and solid writing.

Ripples - Probably one of the funniest and most charming games I've every played. Very likable characters, superb writing, all amidst a time-travelling mystery plot. On the short list of 'best use of Honey Select' also doesn't hurt the presentation.

Artemis - Probably one of my favorite underdog/revenge stories. A very down on his luck MC gets his life turned around after a series of chance encounters that has him reuniting with an old childhood friend, and lots of shenanigans ensue. One of my favorite MC's and genuinely laugh out loud dialogue keeps me looking forward to each update.

My Pig Princess - It's goddamn adorable, and to say anything more would be to ruin the experience.

Once in a Lifetime / Eternum - Decent writing and characters that lean heavily on archetypes and tropes, yet the quality of the package as a whole allows it to be more than just the sum of it's parts. Pretty clear jump in quality from one project to the next as the dev is gaining experience and learning as they go. They're both still really good, even if I'm not as hot about them as the general F95 community is.

Pale Carnations - The project that, even while not yet finished, sets such a high bar for outstanding quality that it remains the measuring stick that all other games are judged by. This game IS the gold standard.

May 31, 2023
- Acting Lessons (The one that started it all for me)
- Being A DIK
- Sisterly Lust
- Tales From The Unending Void
- Where The Heart Is
- The Intoxicating Flavor
- Projekt Passion
- The DeLuca Family
- Secret Summer
- Leap of Faith
- Chasing Sunsets
- Desert Stalker

These are my favorites to date. I greatly enjoyed these games and replayed them several times. The top one would be a draw between "Where The Heart Is" and "Sisterly Lust," have a hard time deciding which one I like more.

Last edited: