• Cuckold

Votes: 55 16.6%
  • Sissification

Votes: 54 16.3%

• Total voters

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Why? To what end?

Some of those options are duplicates. You have Femdom but not Maledom (as opposed to just Dominance). Plus BDSM is itself a blanket term so broad as to be relatively unhelpful. A lot of these things have very different dynamics for those involved. Should I vote yes to Petplay if I only like being the master and not the pet? Context can drastically change others, such as non-con. There's a big difference in the fantasy at play in a Chosen One hero fucking the evil Demon Queen into submission until she's begging for more, and a frightened schoolgirl having a train ran on her by the school's baseball team.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, did a bit of sleuthing, and the OP has all of 3 posts. 2 of them are vague polls asking about kinks and locations, and the other is thanking another creator and tipping off that they were 'an inspiration for your project'.

How inspired are you if you are polling people for what they like?

You can't poll your way to success with an audience. Either you have a particular set of kinks that you enjoy and want to explore authentically, and a particular story that you need to share; or you don't. A person can be smart, but people as a group tend to be dumb, panicky animals. They cannot be relied upon as the source for any sort of 'creative vision'. Also, writing content for kinks you don't have is going to drive you absolutely nuts, and the people who do enjoy those kinks are going to be able to tell you're faking it. So just don't.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
My choices were: Gay, BDSM and rape (I regret so much having this one out of my game... but damn, patreon). But as everyone says, polling out the kinks of your (future) game is not a good strategy.

As for others not included on the list? yeah, there are many. My game ended with a tag list that looks like a paragraph, so I'm not going into that.

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
maledom, unrealistic noncon, furry, monsters, milfs, femboys, thiccness, and also cum inflation.

Reddere-Artifex

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
I would have added an "other (please specify)" option to the poll. There's so many kinks and sub-kinks that I am often amazed and I find myself scratching my head and thinking to myself: "huh, so this is a thing". There is certainly some escapism in "femdom" for me, because the society in which I live in so male-dominated. Therefore, of the options given, that seemed the most appropriate for me.

Oriyon

May 18, 2023
My kink is completed games with immersive storyline and comprehensible english where you can choose your own gender and your RO's... ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)

Reactions: Gato21

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Uh, while it doesn't apply to every entry the poll as a whole reads like a cookie-cutter malesub/sissy tag list. If that is your main interest or your target demographic you need to specify it in ALL your poll threads or you'll just get flooded with meaningless noise from people with zero interest in those themes. Probably put it in the thread title, memes aside hakarlman (sp?) does get that part right.

Reactions: Umbra_2079

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
femdom is getting abnormally high numbers, that's definitely not right. I mean even if we for some reason had an outlier crowd out responding, bdsm should be inflated with femdom too but isn't. some douche is ruining the poll for others.

Reactions: Bobo137

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
1613553298190.jpg
I do love my femdom... but wasn't it like at ~20-25% a couple hours ago?
Seems a bit sus.

Edit: ah, someone in the femdom finder 2.0 thread linked this one... which is kind of silly.

Reactions: anon280