Votes: 221 66.8%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 55 16.6%
  • Sissification

Votes: 54 16.3%

• Total voters

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Not surprised by the poll results, the people on here definitely enjoy femdom a lot more than maledom. That being said, the only part of femdom I find attractive is when the woman straddles your face and you lick her pussy.
Try playing Jens Dillema And Sisterly Lust And Tell Me Later About It I Love Femdom But Usually With Older Women Mom/Aunt with Thick Thighs and big Ass I can lick the sweat off.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Try playing Jens Dillema And Sisterly Lust And Tell Me Later About It I Love Femdom But Usually With Older Women Mom/Aunt with Thick Thighs and big Ass I can lick the sweat off.
I played Sisterly Lust and I play games with femdom, but I'm definitely not into hardcore fandom, I can tolerate regular femdom, but even then I look at it from a maledom perspective.

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
I played Sisterly Lust and I play games with femdom, but I'm definitely not into hardcore fandom, I can tolerate regular femdom, but even then I look at it from a maledom perspective.
It isn't hardcore Bdsm type of femdom necessarily because usually games like that lack a story so I don't play them. This is like light to mediocre at most type of femdom where it is an exotic outlook to sex.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
It isn't hardcore Bdsm type of femdom necessarily because usually games like that lack a story so I don't play them. This is like light to mediocre at most type of femdom where it is an exotic outlook to sex.
Realistically the only fandom thing I enjoy is face sitting, although from my perspective, I would just go to town since I don't mind that and after that I would take control of the situation by pushing the woman with my face forward until she tumbles forward and was primed for some penetration.