Votes: 221 66.8%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 55 16.6%
  • Sissification

Votes: 54 16.3%

• Total voters

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Lesbian NTR (Where a lesbian converts a straight girl)
Loli(s) dominating an adult woman
Lezdom involving heroines being dominated by weaker/smaller girls
POV Femdom/Lolidom

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
femdom is getting abnormally high numbers, that's definitely not right. I mean even if we for some reason had an outlier crowd out responding, bdsm should be inflated with femdom too but isn't. some douche is ruining the poll for others.
yeah i was wondering how is it so high. esp given the variety femdom encompasses from light/vanilla to japanese reverse rape to ballbusting fart fetishes
i would hav marked femdom but i think when a game is structured as femdom genre i hate it

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I voted for Rape, Femdom and Gay, but if i had to choose only one out of these, then i'd definitely vote for femdom.

Like another user already said here earlier, we live in such a male-dominated society that femdom feels like a real breath of fresh air. For almost my whole life, i was puzzled about whether women really were as horny as men are, but were forced to repress their urges due to societal norms, or if they really were, let's say, built differently. It's only when i finally met my "discord girlfriend" last year that i have finally found the answer to my lifelong question.

The bottom line here is, femdom is such a rare sight in our society that's it's almost surreal when you come across it. So i tend to really appreciate games that features a lot of it (and if it has reverse-rape on top of it? That's the icing on the cake)

Sicko666

Feb 20, 2023
Lol the truth is there are probably half the population that like femdom to some point or another, its just not admitted to!
As for variations, kinks, the list is quite frankly, limitless. bdsmlife had a good list of the various types listed an what they meant, but its been years since been there......

My personal fetishes are:

Femdom - Females in control.
Sph - Small Penis Humiliation. Cause every woman uses it!
Ballbusting - Hitting nuts.

Exteme:
Penectomy - Threatened, and,or, removail of the penis. My fetish is at the hands of a woman. Skinny, weak, but gaining great sexual enjoyment, out of cutting a mans cock off, knowing, he will be forever blue balled! A TOTAL power reversal, she has ALL the power over sex! Must point out, DO NOT WANT FOR REAL! People beleive just because you have a certain fetish, you want it to actually happen, NO. Womens rape fantasy is common amoungst women, but none of them want it to actually happen to them, well, i dont want my cock cut off either, but the threat scares ,me hard lol!

Castration - Removal of testicles. To lesser extent my fetish, but removing testicles would remove desire an lust, i WANT to lust over women lol!

Cwovictor

Oct 15, 2019
There's not enough bandwith in the world for me to list all of mine. But my main thing is enthusiasm, passion. Any number of parties involved being relentlessly, ravenously horny, as if it's the last time they'll ever fuck in their life. Just losing themselves in the ecstasy. Everything that serves that purpose is an instant yes from me.

Because in reality I'm insecure about my sexual ability, and we all want what we can't have.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Femdom - Females in control.
wellcome to wonderland
Neocorona-759098-Patreon_Reward_-_FemAir_Service_Trolley.png
Sph - Small Penis Humiliation. Cause every woman uses it!
IMG-20220907-WA0000.jpg
Ballbusting - Hitting nuts.
a68e46620407800f0213bb5285e0c59b.jpeg
Penectomy - Threatened, and,or, removail of the penis. My fetish is at the hands of a woman. Skinny, weak, but gaining great sexual enjoyment, out of cutting a mans cock off, knowing, he will be forever blue balled! A TOTAL power reversal, she has ALL the power over sex! Must point out, DO NOT WANT FOR REAL! People beleive just because you have a certain fetish, you want it to actually happen, NO. Womens rape fantasy is common amoungst women, but none of them want it to actually happen to them, well, i dont want my cock cut off either, but the threat scares ,me hard lol!
9de28466df666606a75cbd5baddf580e7c7a3e34.jpeg
Castration - Removal of testicles. To lesser extent my fetish, but removing testicles would remove desire an lust, i WANT to lust over women lol!
View attachment E_Y2EwTBauovzLlcllEvuVWaZo1vz_VeQQThbqzbHFs.mp4

you have good taste

we all want what we can't have
:(

Reactions: Sorreah