Your first adult game

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Way back in the day, I'm talking 10+ years ago, I got into the adult games section of Newgrounds and they had some of the most basic MnF games back then

Reactions: TheSexinati

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Possibly Nocturnal Illusion or The Maids' Story. Back in the early 2000s. NI is still my fav erogame in terms of atmosphere. I don't really go for Japanese stuff anymore though, it's almost unerringly rapey and that just does nothing for me.

Last edited:

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
I think the first one was Fate Stay/Night, or at least the first one I remember and one I'm still really fond of...after that I played a lot of Japanese VNs, then I stopped for some years...last year I stumbled upon this forum and now I'm here waiting for updates xD

Mar 18, 2019
I'm the late of playing adult games lol..
I got first android phone play Dual Family and then pc got my first game My Lovely Sara...
But now both games onhold lol:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
So one night I was surfing net and there was a banner add which lead me to a game called Milfy City (ver0.3c). It was 12:30 in night and I had to drive about 200 miles early morning for a presentation and the plan was to sleep in like 15 mins. Against my good sense and doubt (before this I had played a few flash strip games ages ago and I was like this must be a click bait or when go to download it, it would ask for credit card)i went to the site (fapnation) and I clicked download and within minutes the game started. So I haven’t had any idea till that point what adult games are or vn/renpy or anything. The game started within first minute I was hooked and horny I was blown away after every frame and it was like I have found fucking holy grail. I kept on playing and went for blue balls scenario because in mind I was like wow this one so hot so next one should be much hotter. I kept on prolonging it till like 5:00 am in morning(get it hard let it subside, repeat) and when I realized the time I finally did it. Went to washroom and cleaned my self but it seems my actions have dumped all the blood downstairs and for few seconds I passed out(bit embarrassed about it but that’s how exhilarating the discovery of adult games was for me). Anyways slept for half an hour woke up drove to the presentation skipped then post lunch drove back and sat again I had finish it because the entire time the whole thing was stuck in my mind and I had fallen in love with Caroline .(this about 13-14 months ago since then I think I have literally devoured most of the games on this site, found about the site next day)

Reactions: HandofVecna

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Knights of Xentar. It was the mid-late '90, no affordable dial-up internet, no parents home... I regret nothing.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
It's pretty recent for me. I just went on google and searched for adult 3D games or something, which led me to some obscure website. That's when I discovered Dreams of Desire and from one site to another I landed here. I was like : Damn ! That's the kind of games I've been looking for ! It just blew my mind. And else...

Reactions: HandofVecna

chwX

Aug 23, 2017
Well, reading the replies really has made me feel young!

My first game was Artificial Girl 2, funny thing is, I didn't look for it because I didn't even knew these games existed, it came on a batch of anime disc (I believe it was Evangelion) I borrowed from a friend.

I never returned that disc.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I get hooked playing Adult Game 1st time by watching Hentai when I realised that most of them were adapted from Visual Novels.
So My very first game was "Discipline" by the studio "Active" (My picture Profile).
And man it was quite an experience, to discover sex game like this, with such a crazy & dark story (japanese style ^^), what a blast (except for the shemale scenes).
Especially because I really love the artwork of Seishoujo the designer, I played every game he made right after (Bible Black, Cleavage, Starless etc...), it was the only one I cared to play visual novels, and at that time it was a mess to make the games work in your PC, you have to change the language of your system, find a software who can translate japanese to undestand a little bit of what you see...

But the first game I saw technically is "Lewd Consultation Room" by UMEMARO but only as a video you can find in any main adult video platform website.

As for the 3D western game, It was a Free LOP (Lesson Of Passion) Games in the "playforceone" website. Don't remember the name of the game though, but damn I crushed that website for days at playing every LOP games, it was like I found a Wonderland lol.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The first one I played that left any sort of positive impression was Living with Temptation by Lesson of Passion. I don't like most of their games but that one still stands out as a good one to me.

The very first adult game I ever played was some adult Monopoly clone. I forget what it was called.

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
True Love probably? or season of sakura? Well anyways it was one of those popular games from that time period.

Feb 18, 2018
I don't remember the first one but I remember that very early on, I found and played an rpgm called: Vitamin Plus. I got introduced to many new fetishes. Probably the reason i like so much fucked up shit now.

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
First VN was Daughter for dessert. First H-game? Was so long ago I can't even remember. Vaguely recall one about you being a demon girl that has to get through levels while flying penis snakes go through the air and you have to jump or crouch to dodge. Failures have you delayed while the dildo wall chases behind. Escape for heaven, get caught and spend the rest of eternity in a tentacle pit

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
General Practitioner, no idea how I found it, but I was blown away. Then I found Daughter for Desert and was like holy shit GP...meh. Finally, I found Dating my Daughter and I was hooked. DMD brought me to F95 and the flood gates opened thereafter. My skin is pasty and my wife sees me about once a month when I go upstairs for more lotion.