VN Ren'Py Your Hot Step Families [v0.03] [OnlyGoodGames]

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So , erm, why bother posting it? *chuckles*

Excellent question, I think it is more of a "publish as many games as you can" attitude on the part of the uploaders, but in this case it is simply better to imagine that it does not exist, in the same way it will not advance more than what there is at the moment .

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Alright, where they hiding the incest patch at? Because you know damn well don't nobody want a hot 'step' family.

May 13, 2018
This developer has history of abandoning games, as shared in this comment. This game also was once present on f95 but removed after a year due to no updates now it has an nominal updated version now so sharing again. As stated in description there are no sex scenes in this version, only advertisment/link to of patreon page right before the actual sex scenes stating to support on Patreon for full unlocked scenes. Support at your own risk.
If there are no sex scenes in this version, then maybe the "no sex" tag should be applied?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
The game version is like a demo, full sex scenes are locked by patreon support message link.

congratz for killing a game even before u released it. i bet on the fact aht :
we wont see many updates ( and iam talking about updates not just some 2mins klicking shit )
in less than 6 to 8 months its abendonned anyway

Reactions: Aground9437

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
This dev should bei executed THEN there would bei NO FUCKING FORCING TO BECOME A PATRON ON A NON EXISTING WEBSITE EVERY TIME I CLICK ON PATRON SITE GET THE MESSAGE 404 DOES THE DEV THINK THAT EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD IS AN IDIOT THAT HE THINKS HE CAN RIPOFF EVERYBODY OR IS THE IDIOT WHO LIVES IN HIS OWN FANTASY WORLD!!!!!

Reactions: bstr2k2

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The dev is gonna wait until he has alot of money from people who pay him to unlock the game than abandon it and take the money and run.