VN Ren'Py Your Life Invisible [v0.1.0 Prologue] [Playful Light]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I like the tension and the femmes.
Curious to what the future has got in store for us.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
He also refuses to disclose the tags, plus theres a chick with rainbow hair in the preview pics:ROFLMAO:. I'll pass.
The failure to the disclose the tags is a problem I just hope I don't have to drop this. As the girl with the rainbow hair is one of the reasons I dl'd this. But if it has forced kinks and fetishes, I'll have to drop this.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Another game with "paths", as if the average player would waste hours and hours traveling each path.

Let's be honest, one path is always chosen and some mod is used to unlock the content of the others, making the dev's work useless.

They should simply focus on making 1 game, one path, if it's corruption, focus on how corrupt everything is going to be, if it's romance, focus on how strong the ties with the characters are going to be, if it's ntr, how pathetic it's going to be the MC, it's that simple, but mixing to want to cover all possible users always ends up pleasing no one.

PS: It would be great if they clarified exactly how those 3 paths that the dev wants to do change, it could avoid a lot of confusion.

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Something's wrong. The option "Call Ramona and ask for her help." is not activated. But going to the end of the prologue and loading a save at the moment of selection, this item appears.

You shouldn't have set this parameter.

if persistent.prologue_completed_first:

I don't see the point.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes