RPGM - Completed - Your playboy partner steals all your girls RPG [Final] [wandowando]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

It's an NTR game that employs the most common trope of the friend stealing the protagonist's girl. However, despite this game having very well-executed scenes, it's actually one of the most mediocre proposals I've seen in this genre.

The problem is that the protagonist's friend conquers the girls at the speed of light, without any interaction or emotion. We can't even feel empathy for the protagonist or the girls because everything happens out of nowhere, and the intelligence of the girls is nonexistent.

There is a story there, but is not anything interesting, the skill, equiment, places, sprites, city, etc, are boring and plain. The ending is not important at all and location are wasted as dungeons. Pretty sure there are better NTR games out there.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

It's okay, I guess.

I'm just a bit tired of this. Wandowando made a very good game in time's past, but now it's just kind of... lacking. Each girl has a very linear storyline that takes them through all of their scenes in a row. There's no branching paths, no interactions that really get you that NTR feel, y'know?
    The game is about average otherwise. It's fappable, the pacing is eh, one dungeon per scene basically, and the difficulty is middling.

I just... miss Io and Louise.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

I was sceptical when I saw yet another RPGM ntr game, Most of them are tedious, have poor quality artwork and dialogue and/or a horrible translation. This one however turned out to be surprisingly good.

Let's get this straight: this isn't a fantastic game. I give it 5 stars because I compare it to other RPGM ntr games, and this is defenitely one of the best ones I played in a long time. But if you're not a fan of ntr there's nothing here for you.

(y)
    • Good translation by Saikey NTR Studios. Seems to be tailored for Western/English players.
    • The dungeons are short and combat is pretty easy.
    • The story is fairly believable (for an ntr game) with decent characters and a good ntr build-up.
    • Sex scenes are integrated into the story and not just scenes you get to watch back at the end of the day.
    (n)
    • The sex scenes are missing animations and sounds. They often consist of just 1 or 2 images.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

MandyF

A game that's way better than it ought to be. Super predictable timing and plot (I mean, it's in the name for god's sake), pretty mediocre art, one-dimensional girls that immediately give way the second Jam touches them, etc., etc., etc..
    However, the scenes are great- there's just no getting around it. The concept is really solid too, and seeing them all inevitably submit to Jam really gives you that feeling of simultaneous dread and arousal. Of course, the most obvious plot hole with games like these is "why doesn't the MC just ask his playboy friend for some pointers, since he's so popular with the ladies", but of course, it would kind of defeat the point.
    Would ask Jam for directions one time and somehow end up as his travelling fantasy concubine for eternity/10
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Toweke

A pretty good little NTR game tbh.
    The good:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The not so good:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Every1sGrudge

[Rev @ Your playboy partner steals all your girls RPG Final]

I disagree.

Art's nice, but there isn't much.

Writing's meh; scenario's boilerplate but the translation's nice. Narrative's too fast and too weightless. Gameplay loop is just that; a repetition. New Tits, Dungeon, Scene, Loop.

Too few scenes, but it's all decent enough. Super vanilla with no setup & payoff.

TLDR: Speedrun Sparknotes of an ineffective JRPG hero getting repeatedly cockblocked by a 'friend'.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kappame

TLDR: If you want a good NTR game with good art that doesn't waste your time with grindy gameplay, this is the one for you!

I appreciate it when a game isn't super grindy. No long play sessions with no H scenes, no meaningless dialogue that takes forever to skip through, just a great balance of gameplay and H scenes. Add on to the fact that you can unlock the scenes from the beginning, and you have a winner!

The art looks great and the dialogue wasn't a stand-out, but it was concise, which is a huge plus. There isn't much to say in the way of sound, sound affects, or voice acting. Normally the sound is important for me, but these scenes are hot enough that it didn't matter.

You can pretty much just hit "automatic" for combat and not have to think much at all. Not sure why combat is included, tbh, but it's so watered down that it's tolerable.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

cowboyunderpants

Pretty straightforward game loop and if you are into NTR you are rewarded for your time. Clear progression for the corruption arc for the female characters, game surprised me with the amount of girls included, and minimal grinding (I just did a quick extra run of each dungeon which when spamming automatic only took a couple minutes each).

Art is pretty good and the writing isn't bad either.
    I would probably only give this a 4/5 but it hit a couple favorite kinks.

Art: 4/5
    Story: 4/5
    Gameplay: 4/5
    Game-to-Ero Ratio: 5/5
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Redyqar

Very very generic game. (took me 2 hours and there is gallery with "unlock everything" button)
    Game isn't bad, gameplay is fine and translation is good. But this game is the most generic RPGM game ever. There is nothing (gameplay wise) new or unique about this game. Imagine if someone who knows PRGM decided to make a game but had no passion for it. Game is fine but there is no kick to it.
    What game does is solid. Dungeons give enough of a backdrop for the story/immersion but are compact enough to not be annoying. Fighting is frequent enough to justify being a game and not a VN, but is simple enough to not be an obstacle.
    Story is a bit weak, i mean it is nothing more than justification for H CGs.
    Overall If you don't mind this game being generic and like NTR this game is good enough for one playthrough.

NTR in this game is mild. No one steals your girls, rather you fail to make a move before girls enter dick range of your friend.