3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Take control of Kika while you partner up with your long time buddy Jam, in order to resolve many of the village's issues.
Slay Monsters! Go out for a night at the pub! Rescue a princess and her knight! Find... True love?
Alright maybe not that last one... Sorry bro, but your bud's name is literally Jam and he's gonna jam it in wherever he goes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-09-09
Original Title: ヤリチンの相棒に気になった子を全部奪われるRPG
Developer: wandowando
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Game_qmfQGsr7jP.png Game_5rBNxNodgC.png Game_z7Kt1UiEvF.png Game_53SSnBUB5z.png Game_hUiY9rU4Gl.png

Last edited:

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Enjoy the translation everyone!

I really like wandowando's artstyle, even if the game's themselves aren't that great.
If you enjoy similar artstyles, be sure to check out the games made by , they're very similar and equally thick.

100% Savefile will be attached to this post for those who only want to enjoy the scenes.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Trojan Scrip Detected lmao
Not sure if this is meant to be sarcasm or not, but there's no virus's or anything else that shouldn't be in there.
I've uploaded this the same way I've uploaded all other releases, so I'm going to assume that the Windows Security App is spitting out false positives.

, if anyone want's reassurance.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
If only Jam would be a solid bloke, he would've been the GOAT.

His trash personality ruins him. But I guess that's the point, as usual.

It's impossible in hentai to have a better man than the pathetic loser of an MC.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
If only Jam would be a solid bloke, he would've been the GOAT.

His trash personality ruins him. But I guess that's the point, as usual.

It's impossible in hentai to have a better man than the pathetic loser of an MC.
There are so many of these around. For once, would it hurt them to make a game such as "My partner is a playboy and i steal all his girls RPG".

Anadort

Sep 17, 2017
The game is bad as hell, all the antagonists are a generic bald guy without face, not even the gallery is worth your time.
It is a Saikey translation, usually the game is kinda trash and the translation itself is not the best. Got a bit better translation-side now that they have someone who can actually edit and translate, and it's not just lightly edited, barely-legible mtl.

Reactions: XephosDB
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes