3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Iirc , this game only has a few cg scene. The story is meh , but the artwork is good.
cheers, saves me some time, was kinda hesitating since the NTR seems to be of the rapey kind, which I don't like, not even for story purposes. Knowing this settles the deal.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
So I have been very negative on this developer in the past, but I actually enjoyed this game. The girls are insanely hot, and the translation was really good, added a lot to the overall experience.

My ONLY complaint is the ending. Was that seriously it or was my game bugged lol.

Reactions: Toweke

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
So I have been very negative on this developer in the past, but I actually enjoyed this game. The girls are insanely hot, and the translation was really good, added a lot to the overall experience.

My ONLY complaint is the ending. Was that seriously it or was my game bugged lol.
Kinda sounds like the last game by this dev that was translated. That also ended with pretty much no ending scene.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021

Yes, it just ends and there's only one "ending".
Seems to be a common theme in wandowando games, good art, subpar stories, and equally subpar game design.

I'm glad you enjoyed the translation though. :)

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
If want to know the whole story, just read the title... :sneaky:
So just skip the story n play it and enjoy the freedom of December after NNN calamity...lol

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Huh playing the game and so far is way better than i expected, this is a nice surprise.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yes, it just ends and there's only one "ending".
Seems to be a common theme in wandowando games, good art, subpar stories, and equally subpar game design.

I'm glad you enjoyed the translation though. :)
You guys have come a long way since your first translations, in fact i have seen more than 1 game where your translations quality outweights the game itself xD

Reactions: Mark21800

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
The only logical reaction here is to fuck Jam in the ass until he becomes your slave, then steal back your girls and make him lowest totem on the harem pole.
Dude if I had a friend like that, he ain't a friend and if were in a dungeon near a cliff see ya Jam! lol

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I like Wandowando's art, but good lord I wish balance was better. The SRPG's are the worst and yet I'm a sucker for Fire Emblem esque H games.

Reactions: Vakalo

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
And what about normal games without ntr ended? I don't mind normal ntr games like Summer Scars but this is shit from people who can neither draw nor create stories.

Reactions: flynn1986

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Damn, ending is such a blue ball. Was hoping we get a nice harem scenes in the end. Hopefully there's a sequel in plan :confused:

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes