Ren'Py Abandoned Your Sissy Life [v1.9.4] [Sissy Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, I do Not mind games with a Big/largish cock, but At Least Make it More realistic in size!
-a cock that reaches down to the male MC's, or NPC's thigh to his knee?? PLEASE!!
(No Need to Feed the Male Ego More than Necessary)
Besides, You Might PISS Men off,... Her Cock Is Bigger than theirs!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: talk about Penis envy!!
Penis envy... WHY DID YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am Playing version 1.6 from the beginning.
SO, I am Just curious,...wear
In The beginning of the Game, Our MC; even IF He Is a Beta "Sissy Bitch"! HE is STILL Male,... :unsure: :unsure:
So, WHY does He Look like he has a Female body??
Is he secretly taking hormones or something??
Screenshot 2022-01-15 153556.png
It looks like He Already has Breasts; definitely a Girl-ish figure, and No Body hair (which really Isn't that Odd, but Still).
- He will save a fortune Not having to pay for Waxing or Laser hair removal. (Totally Not Fair!)

Screenshot 2022-01-15 164206.png IF I were Lexi, I Would Have used the remote and 'Zapped' him again. (being disrespectful)

We Know the MC is kinda 'slow'(Dense), but Must "Lexi" repeat at least 4x that MC will be rewarded If He completes tasks,
and punished If He fails to do so? We Get the point.

Also, For DEV, It would Be Nice/Helpful If You would Write a Code to "Try on Clothes" before You Buy them (Mall).
- MAYBE Something like place Cursor over listed item, and SEE what MC would look like If Bought it.
Screenshot 2022-01-15 160745.png

(Only Option, IS To Make a "SAVE" Before shopping; waste $$ buying clothes; Go Home & try on/wear
(IF NO LIKE); Go Back to SAVE, Reload & Start over. : banging head against wall:
OR, You Could JUST Buy the Panties; like a Good Sissy,...

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Censored, SERIOUSLY?? (Is This a Japanese game?)
Can We At Least Get an Uncensored version? or a Mod!
Censorship Sucks!!

Reactions: Malgorin

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Did I do something wrong? Game Break? or a Bug?
I played week 3 completed tasks; (15 days in chastity/Meet New people/Complete Sissy Lv 3)
Lexi Never Showed up at Day 16. (I am at Day 27 and Still No Lexi)

DAMN Disappointing!! Good Game in the Hands of a Lousy & Lazy DEV.
There IS/Was So Many Awesome possibilities for this Game.
HELL, This Game Is Not Even Good enough to Be Fap worthy... :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am guessing that It Will Not Be long Before This "Game" is Marked "ABANDONED"!!

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I usually don't like to see constant asking for updates, but this time I have to join in here. I just got this game last night and it's short as hell, but I like it so far.
So anyone wanna upload 1.9.1 that has it please.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I usually don't like to see constant asking for updates, but this time I have to join in here. I just got this game last night and it's short as hell, but I like it so far.
So anyone wanna upload 1.9.1 that has it please.
1.9.4 on patreon

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Huh? I remember playing this back when and just looked at where it got stowed. It is version 1.1-market and definitely is a Renpy based VN. I'm a Linux guy and don't even bother to look for Unity downloads because I can't unpack and fix whatever bullshit the dev might try to pull with game mechanics. I also don't want to be bothered with having to throw stuff into Wine because these commercial game engines have their heads so deeply up Redmond's ass.

it was fun, the game looks promising. the tag says renpy but is a unity novel. but don't feel so clunky like others.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Huh? I remember playing this back when and just looked at where it got stowed. It is version 1.1-market and definitely is a Renpy based VN. I'm a Linux guy and don't even bother to look for Unity downloads because I can't unpack and fix whatever bullshit the dev might try to pull with game mechanics. I also don't want to be bothered with having to throw stuff into Wine because these commercial game engines have their heads so deeply up Redmond's ass.
Sorry wrong page lol

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes