Seeking your top sandboxes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hi there.

what are the must-play sandboxes (point-clicks / trainers / datesims / managers & other interactive games)

(if you are new to the site - i am looking for interacting with the environment, completing tasks, tracking time and location, raising stats, etc )

:) looking for games like BB, MotH, CMA, the twist, milfy city, fashion buisness.
hybrid cases of VNs-into-SBXs / semi-SBXs / games like baDIK, DoD, deluca - feel free to mention such.
3D content (realistic, western > honeyselekta but with european|westernized faces )
2D (traced > comparatively realistic > as far from toony|hentaish styles as possible > anything cute and not too weird)
RP (im into that so mostly know what to play)

:mad:do NOT advise
> 100% COYAs, VNs, KNs (without any sandbox ui whatsoever)

> RPGM games with moving figurines and no qol whatsoever
(advisable pgms should at least have running on mouse, at best it should be like typical renpy/unity - without any figurines. like house chores)

:illuminati: preferences to tailor your response
[V] realistic visual content
no weird creatures like mutants, elves, vampires ; no animal traits and body parts like ears & tails; no futa, tentacles etc
[V] man v female (any MC, prolly any action)
[X] man v man (like stereotypical & average bodied gays content),
[X] musculine shemales (big dicks, big boobs, muscled shemale content)
[ok] feminine shemales, traps (^ everything opposite to the above ).

cheers

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Some suggestions (all in development):

The Headmaster (very minor sci fi elements though not important for the main plot)
Love & Sex - Second Base (hope this counts as "realistic 2D")
The DeLuca Family (major rework towards "more game" in progress, one will have to wait how it turns out)
Wicked Rouge (more management than sandbox, dunno how you feel about that, set in early imperial Japan)

Mystwood Manor is the new game by Man of the House dev Faerin, which you know, very early stages though.

I also like Lucky Paradox, but it has a major supernatural theme to it which may not be to your liking.

The "Pac Man style" walking around by the way are games made with the RPGM engine, so if you see that RPGM tag in the title, it could be a warning.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx. // yeah i was not sure about terms so had to describe with many words...will be editing // LSSB - yeah quite realistic 2d

for now ill play some more known games i have found...

oh, aparently ppl do use some identification for such games - https://f95zone.to/tags/sandbox/
will check those later
but i assume some ppl may forget to tag such games properly, or claim it to be something else ...

Last edited:

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hopefully a shameless plug for my own game doesn't rub anyone the wrong way. Haha. Try playing Welcome to Sindusky. It's still pretty new and doesn't have the most content in the world but it will be huge someday. Working on it every day so be on the lookout for updates.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
have u tried paradise found? cannot say it is comparable (apart from being RP non-browser html game) ...though was quite enjoyable (immersion-wise especially) ...i implied it when i was talking about color hint system (not sure how applicable it would be to WtS, as PF is more like VN-into-sandbox datesim ...and i enjoyed that time-management almost without a time-management approach)

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
have u tried paradise found? cannot say it is comparable (apart from being RP non-browser html game) ...though was quite enjoyable (immersion-wise especially) ...i implied it when i was talking about color hint system (not sure how applicable it would be to WtS, as PF is more like VN-into-sandbox datesim ...and i enjoyed that time-management almost without a time-management approach)
I haven't played it but I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the tip.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
lately im concerned about games missing sandbox tag! that wicked paradise apparently is one of them
i even wanted to create a separate topic for such occasions

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is a sandbox tag for that game it's the 3rd last tag. But I know sometimes tags are often missed out.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
There is a sandbox tag for that game it's the 3rd last tag. But I know sometimes tags are often missed out.
indeed...actually i wrote down that game earlier as went through this tag, checked games sorted by likes descending, ended somewhere around games with 550~ ...but most i havenot played...

looks like those on the top of the list (of what i havenot played...and including preferences above )
deluca family ,filf ,betrayed ,my cute roommate ,echoes of lust . not sure how sbish those are, deluca i heard is some sort of vn-into-sb ...

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
indeed...actually i wrote down that game earlier as i went through this tag, sorted by likes descending, ended somewhere around games with 550~ ...but most i havenot played...

looks like those on the top of the list (of what i havenot played...and including preferences above )
deluca family ,filf ,betrayed ,my cute roommate ,echoes of lust . not sure how sbish those are, deluca i heard is some sort of vn-into-sb ...
Those games you mentioned have a lot of sandbox elements in The dev of F.I.L.F also has a new game out called altered destiny which is another sandbox type game. You are correct about DeLuca it's a mix of both VN and Sandbox.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DeLuca's amazing. It's a VN/SB mix, most of the key story is VN, but you have SB freedom when you're not otherwise occupied. Really great characters and story-telling, just bump it to the top of your list now.

Reactions: goggoggoggog