Others [Yu-RIS Engine] VENUS Game Collection Translation Request

Jan 27, 2019
Hmm, having an issue with after patching, no visuals show up after applying the translation patch, but i was able to see CGs before, any ideas?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Hmm, having an issue with after patching, no visuals show up after applying the translation patch, but i was able to see CGs before, any ideas?
Nope, unfortunately Akina hen, Summersalt and Koto plus patches dont work properly unless someone can teach OP how to work Venus vn system

rangabang

May 4, 2021
anyone know where to find a summary of the whole new venus game?
If youre talking about Nostalgic Summer, heres basically what happens though keep in mind I skimmed through the start and only really focused on heroine povs

MC has a little girl show up at his doorstep claiming to be his daughter, he takes her in and moves to the countryside where he meets multiple girls.
Heroines are brown haired glasses girl Yukishiro Ema and a tomboy Akagi Kyou
He gets romantically involved with brown haired glasses girl and tomboy starts to like him

In the past, Ema as a naive little girl gets tricked by an dude in the neighborhood to do sexual things, doesnt go as far as sex though.
In present day, Ema wants to marry MC but theres an issue with family matters or whatnot about getting married to someone else I think?
Anyways theres this ojiisan doctor (whos the father of the dude who did sexual stuff with her as a kid) who wants to divorce his wife, and asks Ema to act as his lover.
Ojiisan basically phrases it that she should do this in order to be with mc in the end or something.
Ema is a huge booknerd and ojiisan knows that so he takes advantage of that to bond with her over books.
Eventually the relationship turns sexual to really make it look like they're lovers.
Ojiisan makes his affections for her clear, and spends all this time trying to make her fall for him as they have tons of sex.
Eventually, just as shes just about to really fall for him, ojiisan's son comes out of nowhere, declares how Ema should have been his, and straight up kills ojiisan by stabbing him to death.

Mc meets up with Ema, she confesses everything and MC has the choice to forgive her or dont.
Forgive her, and they end up together.
Don't forgive her, Ema moves away and is never seen again, which then moves the story on to the next heroine.

Honestly a waste, all that buildup only to kill off the bull, wtf.

Next Akagi Kyou, MC and Kyou start getting closer to each other blahblah, Kyou moves into his house due to her own family matters (she has a shitty family and her moms a hoe)

Eventually somehow she meets up with her stepdad and I think he blackmails her somehow? Apparently while stepdad was with her mom, he was also sexually attracted to Kyou.
So Kyou is forced to do sexual acts with stepdad so he would leave her alone.
Kyou eventually agrees to spend a whole night with him on the condition that this is the last time.
Wild night of passionate sex, she leaves in the morning.
However, he goes back and tells her she didnt fufill the condition since she left too early and he was looking forward to morning sex
Obviously that pisses her off and the stepdad says he'll file a missing persons report since hes still her guardian.
If he files it, it would put MC in trouble since hes harbouring her, the only way he'll back off is if Kyou will go back and live with him.

MC choice is let her go home or tell her to stay
Tell her to stay, good ending
Let her go home and...

Basically starts off her life of sex with her stepdad all day everyday.
Slowly corrupting her until eventually she falls for him and gets preggos

Definitely better ending then Ema

I give it a 7/10, would be higher if Ema's route end didnt suck balls

Reactions: flawper

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
If youre talking about Nostalgic Summer, heres basically what happens though keep in mind I skimmed through the start and only really focused on heroine povs

MC has a little girl show up at his doorstep claiming to be his daughter, he takes her in and moves to the countryside where he meets multiple girls.
Heroines are brown haired glasses girl Yukishiro Ema and a tomboy Akagi Kyou
He gets romantically involved with brown haired glasses girl and tomboy starts to like him

In the past, Ema as a naive little girl gets tricked by an dude in the neighborhood to do sexual things, doesnt go as far as sex though.
In present day, Ema wants to marry MC but theres an issue with family matters or whatnot about getting married to someone else I think?
Anyways theres this ojiisan doctor (whos the father of the dude who did sexual stuff with her as a kid) who wants to divorce his wife, and asks Ema to act as his lover.
Ojiisan basically phrases it that she should do this in order to be with mc in the end or something.
Ema is a huge booknerd and ojiisan knows that so he takes advantage of that to bond with her over books.
Eventually the relationship turns sexual to really make it look like they're lovers.
Ojiisan makes his affections for her clear, and spends all this time trying to make her fall for him as they have tons of sex.
Eventually, just as shes just about to really fall for him, ojiisan's son comes out of nowhere, declares how Ema should have been his, and straight up kills ojiisan by stabbing him to death.

Mc meets up with Ema, she confesses everything and MC has the choice to forgive her or dont.
Forgive her, and they end up together.
Don't forgive her, Ema moves away and is never seen again, which then moves the story on to the next heroine.

Honestly a waste, all that buildup only to kill off the bull, wtf.

Next Akagi Kyou, MC and Kyou start getting closer to each other blahblah, Kyou moves into his house due to her own family matters (she has a shitty family and her moms a hoe)

Eventually somehow she meets up with her stepdad and I think he blackmails her somehow? Apparently while stepdad was with her mom, he was also sexually attracted to Kyou.
So Kyou is forced to do sexual acts with stepdad so he would leave her alone.
Kyou eventually agrees to spend a whole night with him on the condition that this is the last time.
Wild night of passionate sex, she leaves in the morning.
However, he goes back and tells her she didnt fufill the condition since she left too early and he was looking forward to morning sex
Obviously that pisses her off and the stepdad says he'll file a missing persons report since hes still her guardian.
If he files it, it would put MC in trouble since hes harbouring her, the only way he'll back off is if Kyou will go back and live with him.

MC choice is let her go home or tell her to stay
Tell her to stay, good ending
Let her go home and...

Basically starts off her life of sex with her stepdad all day everyday.
Slowly corrupting her until eventually she falls for him and gets preggos

Definitely better ending then Ema

I give it a 7/10, would be higher if Ema's route end didnt suck balls
Thanks! Kyou route was the part of the game that excited me the most... was she doing it with the step-dad before the first h-scene of her or was that her first time?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Thanks! Kyou route was the part of the game that excited me the most... was she doing it with the step-dad before the first h-scene of her or was that her first time?
Shes loses her virginity to the stepdad during the story

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Just wanted to ask for an update since this thread got some traction, does anyone have a collection of any of VENUS games translated? All of their games are so scattered it's hard to even find clean copies of them these days.

Would love if anyone shared any english copies, I don't have any to this date =/