EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
yumina_the_ethereal_amerique.jpg

Overview:
"The Student Council Election is your only hope. Fight, win, and change your destiny!" Midorishita Yumina is a junior at the prestigious Jinbu Academy. Far from being a model student, Yumina skirts the precarious line between barely passing and failing hard. One day, a young man named Akashima Ayumu transfers into her class. Ayumu claims to have been sent by his father, an eccentric and possibly delusional man who ordered Ayumu to find and protect Yumina, whom he believes will one day save the universe. Ayumu and Yumina are at odds from the moment they first meet. They bicker endlessly, day after day, until finally Yumina goes too far and starts a fight just before a critical test. Her failure dooms her to repeat the year. But just when it seems all hope is lost, a mysterious girl named Kurokawa Kirara appears and invites Yumina to run for Student Council President. According to Kirara, whoever wins an Election War and becomes President will have the power to change any school rule he or she likes. Realizing that this is her only hope of becoming a senior, Yumina agrees to join the race, and drags Ayumu along for the ride. Thus begins an epic tale of love and friendship in which youthful passions run high and debates shake the foundation of the heavens. Who will emerge victorious!?

Updated: 2013-08-30
Developer/Publisher: /
VNDB:
Censorship
: No
Version: 1.05 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - - -
- - -

Thanks superelmo for the link to the patch.

ev004a.jpg ev005c.jpg ev102d.jpg ev602c.jpg ev603c.jpg ev604e.jpg ev701c.jpg ev801e.jpg ev903b.jpg ev906c.jpg ev908h.jpg ev909f.jpg

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated!!!

Last edited:

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
so when are we getting all the other games in the series?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Well not all are 18+, or translated.

Eien no Aselia -The Spirit of Eternity Sword - All ages only.
And there is no English patch for - or one that brings that content to the JAST version.

Corona the Dragon Maiden, Kenseiki Alpha Ride, and Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina FD -ForeverDreams - All Jap only.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Well not all are 18+, or not translated.

And there is no English patch for - or one that brings that content to the JAST version.

Corona the Dragon Maiden, Kenseiki Alpha Ride, Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina FD -ForeverDreams - All Jap only.
well i didnt know there was any other games than this, so just get me some rpg maker games 1.png

Reactions: Twistty
May 16, 2017
I had this once before. It's oodles of fun, but I stopped because one really basic power for the short gothic chick (who is just great) was broken and crashed my game. Was near the end too I think. Way, way more game than eroge here by the way.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I had this once before. It's oodles of fun, but I stopped because one really basic power for the short gothic chick (who is just great) was broken and crashed my game. Was near the end too I think. Way, way more game than eroge here by the way.
Pretty sure that bug was patched .

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
I really loved what they did with tying the whole second part of the story into the difficulties so with NG+ you were getting a second full story while doing the 3 routes. It was a pretty ingenious way to lay it out so it felt like one longer game instead of playing through the same game 3 times.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Heh, I remember this game. It's not all that impressive if you pick it apart, but it makes for an entertaining experience at minimum.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017

Corona the Dragon Maiden, Kenseiki Alpha Ride, Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina FD -ForeverDreams - All Jap only.
Was really disappointed they didn't translate the full game and instead cut out all the H content and called it all ages. Really good game. Played it simply because it was a fun srpg.

U

User_32285

Was really disappointed they didn't translate the full game and instead cut out all the H content and called it all ages. Really good game. Played it simply because it was a fun srpg.
Just finished Eien no Aselia -The Spirit of Eternity Sword, dont let the fact that there are no h-scenes stop you from playing this one, it's a great game, with a great MC.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017

Close, but not quite, Eien no Aselia isn't "all ages only", except in the official english release by JAST, fully translated to Aselia the Eternal rather than left as romaji ( ), or the PS2-only 'Kono Daichi no Hate de' english patch by Dakkodango Translations. Except for the PS2 and PSP versions, every Japanese edition is 18+, which is why Dakkodango's is not 18+; the H-content had already been excised in that version. Someone could likely hook in the translated script to one of the many other Japanese releases and translate the H-scenes, but no one has bothered to even try, likely due to the difficulty of doing so and effort involved not matching the end result of just a few censored H-scenes in addition to the game already able to be played.

The sequel Seinarukana suffers from the same issue as well, where the sole English release is again, content excised.

I really hate it when h-games get this treatment. It's even worse when it happens to a title that actually uses the romance as plot points.

Reactions: Whatevenisanything

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I've never played this one before, do you also have my girlfriend is the president.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Played this game years ago. But i must admit is grind heavy you will die alot.
The Routes of each girl is sweet as hell. Highly recommended.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I remember playing this one years ago. It's pretty enjoyable once you master the combat system... by which you will do A FUCKTON of grinding in order to get past some of the much harder challenges down the road.

I especially like the banter they have when you view the CG gallery, like they poke fun at some of the positions and situations they are in.

Reactions: Amariithynar
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes