4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
YU promo v0.58.png

Yuri University v0.58 is now available for everyone!

This version sees Hannah finally get her big relationship level 5 scene. In it, she shares a fantasy of hers, and offers an important decision: paddle whip, or vibrator?

Also added are new scenes with both the physics teacher, Mei, and the art teacher, Harriet! Mei is feeling awkward about the events of the last scene, but seems to wish for more... meanwhile, Harriet wonders if you've ever considered trying out life modelling. Maybe you could test it out with her...

There's also a new morning event with Scarlett, as well as an overhaul to the morning event system, including the ability to completely control how often they occur!

The full changelog is is in the OP, for those who want all the nitty gritty details.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy! <3

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yuri University [v0.58] [chekkin games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Forgot a folder :FacePalm:, if you downloaded it before my last edit. Put ( ) into the /game folder.

Universal: 0.57 -> v0.58 [198 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Yuri University [v0.58] [chekkin games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.1 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES / - (Expires in 7 days)

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018

Universal: Old Version -> New Version [198 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
One thing I noticed is that the files in the scripts folder were missing, and in these files there are some codes, such as on the cell phone and the raplay from the gallery

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018

Universal: Old Version -> New Version [198 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

zip the files from the scripts folder. plz

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
One thing I noticed is that the files in the scripts folder were missing, and in these files there are some codes, such as on the cell phone and the raplay from the gallery
Hmm no complains about something missing or errors. I just compare old + new scripts and if there were no changes I don’t copy it over.
zip the files from the scripts folder. plz
? What do you mean?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hmm no complains about something missing or errors. I just compare old + new scripts and if there were no changes I don’t copy it over.

? What do you mean?
these files here , are the files that change the codes of the phone and the gallery replay , the changes are few things , but without them , it does not show what is the next step of the scene , these files of mine are from version 0.56 , so they do not there was a change, and in the game it shows that it has 19 scenes, but in the file it only goes up to scene 17

1685887067870.png

1685887279737.png
1685887324453.png

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
these files here , are the files that change the codes of the phone and the gallery replay , the changes are few things , but without them , it does not show what is the next step of the scene , these files of mine are from version 0.56 , so they do not there was a change, and in the game it shows that it has 19 scenes, but in the file it only goes up to scene 17

View attachment 2674499

View attachment 2674507
View attachment 2674510
Oh okay, thats weird I didnt know Ren'py reads .rar files. Normally when rar files are left in the game they were forgotten to delete.
Will add it later today and reupload the patch. Thanks for the notice.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Oh okay, thats weird I didnt know Ren'py reads .rar files. Normally when rar files are left in the game they were forgotten to delete.
Will add it later today and reupload the patch. Thanks for the notice.
it really does not read the files , I put these files in .rar as an example , to add the files that are missing in the update patch , because there is little change in the codes , it ends up being overlooked , but the game needs them , so if you have one update patch all .RPY and RPYC files need to be added in the files even if it didn't update those files

sorry for my english i use google translator

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
it really does not read the files , I put these files in .rar as an example , to add the files that are missing in the update patch , because there is little change in the codes , it ends up being overlooked , but the game needs them , so if you have one update patch all .RPY and RPYC files need to be added in the files even if it didn't update those files

sorry for my english i use google translator
It seems to be I just forgot that folder :HideThePain::FacePalm:
Thanks for the notice. Put out a fix and reuploaded it.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
It seems to be I just forgot that folder :HideThePain::FacePalm:
Thanks for the notice. Put out a fix and reuploaded it.
As I said, little change, which you can't tell, but for those who are waiting for an update, they are lost in the next step.

thanks for updating the missing file

1685920245723.png

Reactions: Bob69
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes