4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
chekkingames you have to start developing the patch files , from one version to another , the only old files that go in are the old and new scripts . why is it complicated to download 4GB in links that take a long time to download or torrent that doesn't have a seed, or the mega that takes a long time to download 4GB, in the patch file the only thing that goes in are the scripts, and new images and videos, a example and this game here, it has more than 5GB, and it separates the new files in patch

1678343096206.png

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
chekkingames you have to start developing the patch files , from one version to another , the only old files that go in are the old and new scripts . why is it complicated to download 4GB in links that take a long time to download or torrent that doesn't have a seed, or the mega that takes a long time to download 4GB, in the patch file the only thing that goes in are the scripts, and new images and videos, a example and this game here, it has more than 5GB, and it separates the new files in patch

View attachment 2451382
wouldn't you have the patch so the files from V5.2? I didn't want to download the whole game again
I'm afraid not. All the images and animations are archived together, so I won't be distributing a patch. For what it's worth, you won't need to start a new game.
I might also add a compressed version in the next few days. The quality will be a little lower, but the file size will be a lot smaller.
many other games make the new version with separate files, so it makes it easier to create a petch file just to change the game version, usually they do it with the name of the game version or when the days go from one petch to another View attachment 1929347

this makes it a lot easier for those who already have a previous version and just need to download the news of the new version, without having to download everything again
You asked this a while ago, and I said I wouldn't be doing that. Reframing your request as a demand will not change my answer.

I won't be doing patches. If file size is an issue, there is an unofficial compressed version in the OP that is about a quarter of the size.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
You asked this a while ago, and I said I wouldn't be doing that. Reframing your request as a demand will not change my answer.

I won't be doing patches. If file size is an issue, there is an unofficial compressed version in the OP that is about a quarter of the size.
it is not a request nor a requirement , but a suggestion , the problem in this case would be the size for 2 reasons , depending on the chosen link , either the download speed is very low , or you have to wait a while to continue downloading when it does stops or crashes , in torrent , depending on the seed there are no people to download the file , the only new thing from one update to another is the images , videos and some files , if you manage to create a patch with these new contents , please Nova can download the full game, but those who have a previous version and want to update the game just need to download the patch and don't need to download the full game again, so it facilitates those who are playing and waiting for an update.

in the case of the mega link, it took me more than 10 to download the game, because I had to wait 5 hours for the download limit it has

and about the size is not a problem , I already had a heavier game , but the dev separated the complete game with a patch link only with the news

Runeweaver

Mar 30, 2018
Your original post does come across as a demand not a suggestion, " you HAVE to start developing the patch files ", Thats telling someone to do something rather than suggesting it.

Reactions: GokutheG

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
So is there any domination scenes other than spanking?
Not really to be honest, the spanking bits are the most dom/sub style content in the game. I have one other thing in mind for Hannah's 6th scene, but that won't be coming for quite a while (she doesn't even have her 5th scene yet). For the most part though, I'm sticking pretty vanilla.

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Hello everyone!

The next update, v0.57, is now 1 week away from full release! This update adds Ezri’s relationship level 5 scene, the third film night with BFF and Ezri, and more!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, see you next week! <3

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I mean having sex is nice but I wanted something official you know. Being girlfriends and stuff...
My original plan was to only have becoming girlfriends with BFF as one of her possible endings. The reason being, when she realises she's bicurious, she specifically said she's not interested in a relationship with a woman, just fooling around. MC is a special case for her, so they could get together in the end, but I really didn't want to rush it.

I am considering possibly adding an option for a tentative start to an open relationship at the end of her next (and penultimate) scene, but I'm not sure yet. Will have to see what I think when I get there, so no promises on that I'm afraid. If not though, it will at the very least be one of her endings.

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
v0.57 is now live! This update adds Ezri's relationship level 5 scene, the third film night with BFF and Ezri, a new morning event with BFF, and the chance to peek on Scarlett visiting Hannah at night.

Android users note you may encounter an exception screen when viewing the replay gallery. You can safely click "ignore", and reopen the gallery and it will work fine. Check the changelog in the OP for more details.

Thanks all! <3

YU promo 10.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yuri University [v0.57] [chekkin games] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.56 -> v0.57 [194 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I still wish this game had more of an actual choice to make between Poly stuff and focusing on a single character (and it doesn't help that all the characters are getting more worthy of their own playthrough with each update :p) but this game is just too wholesome to not still enjoy it. o_O:ROFLMAO:

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I still wish this game had more of an actual choice to make between Poly stuff and focusing on a single character (and it doesn't help that all the characters are getting more worthy of their own playthrough with each update :p) but this game is just too wholesome to not still enjoy it. o_O:ROFLMAO:
I always intended it to be about a group of friends all experimenting together, but FWIW at least seeing a lot of the poly stuff is optional (other than the truth or dare party). You'd miss a lot of content though.

I'm glad the wholesomeness means you still enjoy it at least, that was my other big aim :giggle: thanks for playing!

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I always intended it to be about a group of friends all experimenting together, but FWIW at least seeing a lot of the poly stuff is optional (other than the truth or dare party). You'd miss a lot of content though.

I'm glad the wholesomeness means you still enjoy it at least, that was my other big aim :giggle: thanks for playing!
Yeah, I mean I do understand that it's just the premise of the game so after my initial complaints way back I just went along with it & I don't regret it. :D

It's just that with the whole game the characters themselves grew in regards to content and personality so more than before I feel like it would be lovely if they had each a detailed alternative solo romance route to walk on, but of course that wouldn't be reasonable to ask for (writing takes a lot of time, not even talking about the visual aspect that applies here as well), so take it as a compliment to your writing skills and ability to create a very likeable bunch of characters. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: chekkingames

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YuriUniversity-0.57
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Yuri University [v0.57] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.56 -> v0.57 [194 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

that's what I was talking about, just the update files for the new version, no need to download the 4GB of the game again, just the new files

Edit : this will make it much easier when translating to portuguese

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes