Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
After taking a look at the Gallery it appears to be that there are 2 scenes for the 3 Girls and a bunch of Images some of which will be things like Story EG - the one from the Intro where the MC is sitting on a Bench.

Oct 10, 2019
I kind of sped trough the game without romancing the 3 main girls to see if there is a secret sister ending because she has CGs in the phone messages,
she comes to visit in the end on the 5th but from the dialogue it seems a pseudo bad end,
her CGs also dont save in the gallery but I have not seen the others so maybe they also dont save.

• Sad
Reactions: Paayo and Alfre4u

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I kind of sped trough the game without romancing the 3 main girls to see if there is a secret sister ending because she has CGs in the phone messages,
she comes to visit in the end on the 5th but from the dialogue it seems a pseudo bad end,
her CGs also dont save in the gallery but I have not seen the others so maybe they also dont save.
Shouldn't the sister be the best end... since pure love... with the one chick that isn't a whore?
Or do I misunderstand? and the others chicks aren't whores? cause that desc, "hostess" and her girls is a bit implicative imo.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Full Save.
C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\LocalLow\DSGame\Yusetsu

PS: Feel free to speed up the game with Cheat Engine speed hack:sneaky:
There does not appear to be any actual Save-Saves in the rar. My game still displays only the ones I made myself. But the Gallery Did unlock. HOWEVER 3 out of 6 scenes which I suspect are each Girls Route Ending Scenes. Do not load, the game just gets stuck on the Permanent Cat Loading Screen. D:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: that1guyno1knows
May 8, 2017
There does not appear to be any actual Save-Saves in the rar. My game still displays only the ones I made myself. But the Gallery Did unlock. HOWEVER 3 out of 6 scenes which I suspect are each Girls Route Ending Scenes. Do not load, the game just gets stuck on the Permanent Cat Loading Screen. D:
All of the scenes loaded for me with the saves provided.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone have the girls' favorite drinks? the second is the wine, do you know about the other 2?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes