Oct 27, 2019
Shouldn't the sister be the best end... since pure love... with the one chick that isn't a whore?
Or do I misunderstand? and the others chicks aren't whores? cause that desc, "hostess" and her girls is a bit implicative imo.
I mean, it seems like the girls work in one of these japanese bars were the hostess just talks, drinks, eats and things like that with the client... without going beyond that... wait, doesn't it sounds like some kind of sentimental brothel to loners?

Oct 10, 2019
Shouldn't the sister be the best end... since pure love... with the one chick that isn't a whore?
Or do I misunderstand? and the others chicks aren't whores? cause that desc, "hostess" and her girls is a bit implicative imo.
I mean, it seems like the girls work in one of these japanese bars were the hostess just talks, drinks, eats and things like that with the client... without going beyond that... wait, doesn't it sounds like some kind of sentimental brothel to loners?
As already mentioned the girls work in a hostess club not a brothel,
they are estabilishments where the girls simply talk whit customers and tecnically even touching goes against the rules
officially at least they are popular in japan especially arround the 80s,
if you want an idea of how they work search for yakuza zero,
in that game Majima is tasked whit managing one, the intro to his story should clear at least some things about the club,
the one in this game seems much more low profile than the yakuza one but sould operate similarly,
as for the girls in this game I know for certain that Aoi is a virgin because I completed her story,
I also suspect Mao to be one too but I have not gotten that far yet,
Fuuka might not be but honestly it is more likely than not at this point,
the story whit Aoi is pretty pure love and I am paricularly piky when it comes to this kind of thing,
that said I feel like the entire premise could be substituted whit a normal bar where the girls are eiter waitresses
or bartenders and the story would be pretty much the same.

P.S I still suck at punctuation but at least I am trying.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
they are estabilishments where the girls simply talk whit customers and tecnically even touching goes against the rules
in that game Majima is tasked whit managing one, the intro to his story should clear at least some things about the club,
the one in this game seems much more low profile than the yakuza one but sould operate similarly,
as for the girls in this game I know for certain that Aoi is a virgin because I completed her story,
the story whit Aoi is pretty pure love and I am paricularly piky when it comes to this kind of thing,
that said I feel like the entire premise could be substituted whit a normal bar where the girls are eiter waitresses

Mao is indeed in possession of a V Card until the MC takes it from her.

Oct 10, 2019
Does anyone have the girls' favorite drinks? the second is the wine, do you know about the other 2?
They do not seem to have a clear favourite drink,
instead they have the same positive reaction to several,
as a general rule it is pretty easy to guess,
Aoi the "princess" likes elegant things like the two wines, sake and the one she offers you on the first ecounter
Mao seems to like anything that has references to young peapole in the descriptions
Fuuka by process of elimination likes the rest so the heavy alchol content ones like wisky

Reactions: LekLek1337 and jxd
Oct 10, 2019

I would also like to add that by reading the dialogues it seems that the game addresses the topic of how this kind of place used to be popular but is not anymore and it does not seem limited to the "Snow melt" bar, or at least it is implied that the clubs that allow more explicit interactions behind the scenes are much more common and are doing better even if technically they are not allowed to.

P.S. edited to add a comma

Oct 10, 2019
Its funny how some people here think that a hostess is a prostitute when they are clearly not. :rolleyes:
I tried to explain the difference in this specific case and nobody has corrected me yet so I assume they dont have a problem whit it,
also if we go back to the english meaning as far as I am aware the word hostess was used to describe the owner of a tavern or similar place like a bar
or simply the owner of the house you are visiting

the fact that host (yes they exist too you can find them in persona 5 for exemple) and hostess clubs tend to have a bad reputation is because they also thend to deal in prostitution on the side but do so illegally and having sex whit the clients or even letting them touch the girls is not in the job description.

(edited for clarification)

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I tried to explain the difference in this specific case and nobody has corrected me yet so I assume they dont have a problem whit it,
also if we go back to the english meaning as far as I am aware the word hostess was used to describe the owner of a tavern or similar place like a bar
or simply the owner of the house you are visiting
A japanese hostess gets basically payed to keep their customers company nothing more and nothing less. So yeah you aren't so far from the truth with your guess.

Oct 10, 2019
A japanese hostess gets basically payed to keep their customers company nothing more and nothing less. So yeah you aren't so far from the truth with your guess.
I was not guessing I actually saw the part of various games that deal in this (like yakuza zero and persona 5) and also did some reaserch on the subject, still thank you for the confirmation.

P.S. I am sorry if I sound aggressive tone does not carry well in text form.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
With any other country I'd say it's naive to think guys are spending exorbitant amounts of cash to have a woman around and not have fucking them as part of the equation but in Japan's case they're just like that.
Well for our understanding its weird but for them it is something normal and some of these things, like renting people to keep you company, might even be a good thing here in the west, given how lonely most peope actually are, if people understand that this doesn't mean sex that is.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes