VN Ren'Py Abandoned Z Kingdom [v0.4] [Lizzygames]

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I have not even gotten through the tutorial but I just had to say the dev is missing a golden opportunity for a great Starship Troopers reference.

- Ok, Now I am not sure if it is intentional or just bad translation.

Last edited:

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
When i read the titel i thought it was a dbz game, now im dissapointed....:FeelsBadMan:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
It dead for me. :(

ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

[EDIT] Tried a different download link, and now it works.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The UI is fine at the start but it quickly gets in the way as you build your army. The interface needs a whole new rethink. Also do all the humans need to be zombies? The offspring of the queen and a zombie is a zombie?

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
There seems to be a bug with futa characters. I get a white error screen every time I try to view one I've recruited. I can't use them at all.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

It's version with bug fixes.
Fixed:
Bug with semen count.
Bug with hire futanari walkers (game doesn't crash now).
Bug with bar orders.
Added tooltips for menu button.
Added standalone linux build.

Download links:

treos

Oct 19, 2017
:cool:
...wtf? that makes me wonder if there are any weird laws related to that like this one here in oklahoma where it's illegal to sexually molest an automobile.

wait...actuallt, that law would likely pose a problem for so-called "gomosexual" people. dare i ask if this gomosexual term was born from tumblr? like a veritable wtf rainbow of other terms virtually destroying any meaning the words "gender" and "sexuality" once held.

i mean...it's a perfectly fair assumption to make. tumblr...the world would have been done a favor if you had never been allowed to exist.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

New version is now available for public!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download links:

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
What the fuck is a Gomosexual and a Getrosexual. Lol its probably just a typo but I legit thought that it was another type of sexuality. Also god damn this game has a lot of potensial. I really like it.
If it's written by a Russian, they don't have an 'H', they use 'G' instead of 'H'. Hamburger in Russian is Gamburger ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 487

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 25244
Overview:
Z kingdom is a sim management sandbox game. You play as ruler of newly formed kingdom. You need to make way through different troubles, which await a newly ruler, that will lead to kingdom rise
Updated: 23/12-2017
Developer:
Version: 0.4
Censorship: No
Contest: Yes
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

Download:
PC: - - - - - - - -
MAC:
LINUX:

thanks to @anschwww for the links!

View attachment 35988 View attachment 35989 View attachment 35990 View attachment 35991 View attachment 35992
There is cheat code
motherlode
humptydumpty
imherejustforsex

Reactions: necronovelist