EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Untitled presentation (8).jpg

Overview:
When Sebastien "Seb" Norcross investigates the disappearance of Lena Vega, a student at his high school, he discovers a strange update to Zapple!, the hottest trending social media platform, that lets him match with Lena and sucks him into a strange Velour Room where he discovers his ability to wield strange powers and visit worlds formed from the inner consciousness and reality of the people he matches with.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: beetsdontkalemyvibe F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.65
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All:
- - - -

Untitled presentation (8).jpg Allison Intro.jpeg Allison CH 2 Thank You 5.jpeg Untitled presentation (2).jpg Lena Zapple 1.jpeg CH 3 Thank You 1.jpeg Capture.PNG Reagan Zapple 3.jpeg CH 6 Thank You 2.jpeg Untitled presentation (4).jpg Grand Mistress Blank.jpeg Seb Discovers Reagan.jpeg CH 7 Thank You 2.jpeg

Last edited:

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Lol, if you want to fix this kind of mistake, you should try to edit your image by hand and inpaint it again in stable diffusion (o any AI that allows inpaint)
You might have to fix small details by hands, but huge mistake like that can just be fixed with quick drawing + inpaint.
Yeah! I've been using CIVITAI to generate my images recently and they are now in the middle of switching generation partners. CIVITAI's free stuff is stronger than my personal computer so it's a tradeoff. I tried generating these images on my own PC and it took minutes while CIVITAI takes seconds. This one I just missed XD but I can certainly try to fix and improve it! I'm also, by no means an expert on AI Art and StableDiffusion (which I've been using) so any tips or tricks are appreciated!

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Yeah! I've been using CIVITAI to generate my images recently and they are now in the middle of switching generation partners. CIVITAI's free stuff is stronger than my personal computer so it's a tradeoff. I tried generating these images on my own PC and it took minutes while CIVITAI takes seconds. This one I just missed XD but I can certainly try to fix and improve it! I'm also, by no means an expert on AI Art and StableDiffusion (which I've been using) so any tips or tricks are appreciated!
When you inpaint, you can use "only masked" this will use all the pixel on the inpaint area + "only masked padding pixels".
This way you can use a smaller resolution than your image original resolution if the inpainted area is small enough.
Of course if you do that the AI only has the inpainted area +padding as context, so you have to adapt the prompt and it might not work if it need info from somewhere in the image to be consistent.
Edit : also, inpaint require less time than generating image from scratch, the lower the denoising the lower the required time.

Reactions: beetsdontkalemyvibe

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
When you inpaint, you can use "only masked" this will use all the pixel on the inpaint area + "only masked padding pixels".
This way you can use a smaller resolution than your image original resolution if the inpainted area is small enough.
Of course if you do that the AI only has the inpainted area +padding as context, so you have to adapt the prompt and it might not work if it need info from somewhere in the image to be consistent.
Edit : also, inpaint require less time than generating image from scratch, the lower the denoising the lower the required time.
Thanks! Was just working on this and I fixed it...somewhat? I'll see if I can improve upon this!

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Nah I think you shouold take gimp and edit it like that before you inpaint :
CH_1_Thank_You (1).jpeg
Once you've edited it your inpaint will work much better.
Of course I've done it super fast and it would probably be a good idea to do a more precise edit, but you get the idea

Reactions: MagicThe

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Nah I think you shouold take gimp and edit it like that before you inpaint :
View attachment 3180714
Once you've edited it your inpaint will work much better.
Of course I've done it super fast and it would probably be a good idea to do a more precise edit, but you get the idea
Ok wow! Much better! Sorry, you said "Gimp"? Oh wow ok I looked it up! Thanks so much this will be very helpful! Mind if I use that image you just posted here?

Reactions: GratuitousLove
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes