• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Props to the creator for being a good sport about everything. Just gonna point out that the girl in the santa hat in the preview images has six fingers.

Dealing with AI images really is like dealing with the Fae lmfao.
Thanks! I'll work on fixing that if I can get around to it!

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
what is this shit? I've hit the kaiju 7 times in a row and still the fight doesn't end and either I die or the fight starts again, it's boring and tedious, a disappointing game.

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
what is this shit? I've hit the kaiju 7 times in a row and still the fight doesn't end and either I die or the fight starts again, it's boring and tedious, a disappointing game.
Sorry to hear you're having a time with this!

Have you attacked the Kaiju with regular attacks? Your ego? Have you used the third eye?

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
Some feedback.
  • Chapter 3 is the best chapter so far, by a rather significant margin.
    • This is because it it the only one with alternative routes you can explore that have different content.
  • Chapter 5 is really linear.
  • Later chapters don't show images correctly.
    • In all instances this happens except Chapter 6, the photos are present in the game folder.
      • In chapter 6, there are a few images referenced that don't exist in the folder.
Good Luck.

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Some feedback.
  • Chapter 3 is the best chapter so far, by a rather significant margin.
    • This is because it it the only one with alternative routes you can explore that have different content.
  • Chapter 5 is really linear.
  • Later chapters don't show images correctly.
    • In all instances this happens except Chapter 6, the photos are present in the game folder.
      • In chapter 6, there are a few images referenced that don't exist in the folder.
Good Luck.
Thanks for your feedback! Images are still being worked on in the later chapters so this is not a mistake or anything, other than, I'm still working on images for those chapters. I'm glad you liked Chapter 3 and I'm hoping to have some more chapters like this, though I will say that some chapters will be linear as I'm ultimately choosing story over choice. Hope you continue to check the game out and am always glad to get more feedback!

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for your feedback! Images are still being worked on in the later chapters so this is not a mistake or anything, other than, I'm still working on images for those chapters. I'm glad you liked Chapter 3 and I'm hoping to have some more chapters like this, though I will say that some chapters will be linear as I'm ultimately choosing story over choice. Hope you continue to check the game out and am always glad to get more feedback!
What about future tags? Do you plan on adding pregnancy, breeding content?

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
What about future tags? Do you plan on adding pregnancy, breeding content?
Thanks for engaging and great question! This type of thing isn't my 100% kink, but it's also not NOT my kink. I am open to it, though I would imagine for the regular cast of girls this would take a few chapters to get to as Seb would think about the responsibility and implications of what it means in real life. However, in a one off scenario (e.g. like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I'm definitely open to it especially if this is something that people are looking for. I could also see this something that Seb develops over time and also that Allison may want to become pregnant by Seb, as that would seem to be a natural extension of her character so far. Hope that helps and feel free to either DM me or keep posting ideas here as I'd love to discuss more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greebz

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry, but for me on a Mac it just didn't work at all. Downloaded from Pixeldrain, it was a folder called Zapple and another folder called Macos. No application to start/run or anything. About 30MB, but just empty folders.
Even worse, when I trashed it and tried to empty the trash, I simply couldn't. Nothing seemed to work, it said files were in use, although no files were in any of the folders. After long search I found a Terminal command that finally worked and I could remove the files.

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Sorry, but for me on a Mac it just didn't work at all. Downloaded from Pixeldrain, it was a folder called Zapple and another folder called Macos. No application to start/run or anything. About 30MB, but just empty folders.
Even worse, when I trashed it and tried to empty the trash, I simply couldn't. Nothing seemed to work, it said files were in use, although no files were in any of the folders. After long search I found a Terminal command that finally worked and I could remove the files.
The HTML file to run should be i the Zapple folder a few folders in if you keep clicking on zapple.folders! Sorry you're having trouble! I've run this on my Mac so.i know it does work. I'm not totally sure why the separate Mac folders were created but I didn't want to touch them just in case they were important.

eternala

Jun 27, 2023
when do you plan on fixing the missing images after the rose fight? Otherwise you got a really good game going on here!

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
when do you plan on fixing the missing images after the rose fight? Otherwise you got a really good game going on here!
Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm currently using CIVITAIs free generator as my computer is not strong enough to get the types of images i want quickly and I haven't paid for any other services yet. However CIVITAI is currently switching their generation partners and NSFW content is currently unavailable for the model I use. I'm hoping they have this cleared up soon and in the meantime, I have been focused on writing and gameplay improvements!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. I don't think there is a single correct hand in any of these preview images.
Now, I'm in no ways and expert at creating AI images, but I've found that adding a prompt about the hand/number of fingers and creating a few more evolving pictures with that added prompt often fixes the issue, or if not you can add a prompt changing the positioning of the arm, so the hand isn't visible any more, if possible for the image you want to create.
If nothing else helps, you can often just add a few corrections yourself, to make the hands seem at least a bit more correct.

This might not be a major issue for many, but your models look pretty fine and for me personally the hands are definitely a detracting factor.

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Wow. I don't think there is a single correct hand in any of these preview images.
Now, I'm in no ways and expert at creating AI images, but I've found that adding a prompt about the hand/number of fingers and creating a few more evolving pictures with that added prompt often fixes the issue, or if not you can add a prompt changing the positioning of the arm, so the hand isn't visible any more, if possible for the image you want to create.
If nothing else helps, you can often just add a few corrections yourself, to make the hands seem at least a bit more correct.

This might not be a major issue for many, but your models look pretty fine and for me personally the hands are definitely a detracting factor.
Definitely understand this and it's something I'm working on improving. Have any prompt examples you could send my way to avoid hands? Would love some suggestions! I'm working on fixing images over time, but CIVITAI, as mentioned in some other replies, is a bit slow atm.

Ralphie

Jan 10, 2018
Just curious why you chose HTML as your engine...for what it's worth, that's probably working both against and for you in this forum.

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Just curious why you chose HTML as your engine...for what it's worth, that's probably working both against and for you in this forum.
I have very little experience coding and artistically but I wanted make a game and the system of Twine seemed quite simple, especially with the advent of AI. Any suggestions for a different platform though? I'd be open to it? Why would you say it's working for and against me? I'd be curious.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes