Ralphie

Jan 10, 2018
I have very little experience coding and artistically but I wanted make a game and the system of Twine seemed quite simple, especially with the advent of AI. Any suggestions for a different platform though? I'd be open to it? Why would you say it's working for and against me? I'd be curious.
Sorry, just realized I never hit 'post' on my reply...

Folks here tend to be very Ren'Py-centric, to the extent that outside of Unity and RPGM, games on other engines won't get a first look, let alone a second. So, that's working against you in terms of developing a following here.

On the other hand, not having a lot of the more judgmental types looking at your game in early development is probably helpful. Chapters 1 - 4 would likely have garnered very high ratings, despite ai-generated mishaps (you're engagement and obvious desire to improve that area goes a long way). The relative lack of images to go along with the sex scenes in the later chapters would stand a good chance of getting you crucified if more people were downloading at this point, though.

All that said, Ren'Py's pretty simple to use. It's best for choice-based stories, but I don't think your combat system would be too much of a problem to do in it.

Reactions: genthrow

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Sorry, just realized I never hit 'post' on my reply...

Folks here tend to be very Ren'Py-centric, to the extent that outside of Unity and RPGM, games on other engines won't get a first look, let alone a second. So, that's working against you in terms of developing a following here.

On the other hand, not having a lot of the more judgmental types looking at your game in early development is probably helpful. Chapters 1 - 4 would likely have garnered very high ratings, despite ai-generated mishaps (you're engagement and obvious desire to improve that area goes a long way). The relative lack of images to go along with the sex scenes in the later chapters would stand a good chance of getting you crucified if more people were downloading at this point, though.

All that said, Ren'Py's pretty simple to use. It's best for choice-based stories, but I don't think your combat system would be too much of a problem to do in it.
I assume the trouble would be the art generation I guess? And the backend coding? I'm open to switching if people really think it has promise, but would need to know if I could continue working at a good pace like I am now.

Reactions: DarkLoki

Stormfellow

Oct 8, 2021
In what I assume is the final fight of Chapter 5, 034 loses hitpoints both from the Grand Mistress's counterattack and also then again when your hitpoints are displayed in the status bar, meaning she effectively does double damage. Probably this isn't what you intended (the fight might be winnable without blatant abuse of the back button but I doubt it).
1704561283218.png

Reactions: beetsdontkalemyvibe

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
In what I assume is the final fight of Chapter 5, 034 loses hitpoints both from the Grand Mistress's counterattack and also then again when your hitpoints are displayed in the status bar, meaning she effectively does double damage. Probably this isn't what you intended (the fight might be winnable without blatant abuse of the back button but I doubt it).
View attachment 3238061
Thanks! I'll make sure to fix this!

potatopirate

Jan 8, 2019
I keep getting an error line when I try to run the game. :( Hopefully it'll be fixed or someone knows how to fix it. I am using a Windows device.

Error: Mac OS X 2~°ATTR°com.apple.quarantineq/0081;657e8c12;Chrome;

beetsdontkalemyvibe

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I keep getting an error line when I try to run the game. :( Hopefully it'll be fixed or someone knows how to fix it. I am using a Windows device.

Error: Mac OS X 2~°ATTR°com.apple.quarantineq/0081;657e8c12;Chrome;
Defintely confused on this, I'm running it on my mac with no issues. Looks like your mac is deeming the game as needing to be quarantined?

Perhaps something from will help?

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for engaging and great question! This type of thing isn't my 100% kink, but it's also not NOT my kink. I am open to it, though I would imagine for the regular cast of girls this would take a few chapters to get to as Seb would think about the responsibility and implications of what it means in real life. However, in a one off scenario (e.g. like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I'm definitely open to it especially if this is something that people are looking for. I could also see this something that Seb develops over time and also that Allison may want to become pregnant by Seb, as that would seem to be a natural extension of her character so far. Hope that helps and feel free to either DM me or keep posting ideas here as I'd love to discuss more!
I love it! The breeding kink is just about the strong urge to dominate and reproduce and have women begging for you to do so, because they want your superior genes and want to dedicate their life to producing your offspring.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Amongst the games here that have AI CG, I appreciate that there exists devs like this one that are actually honest and upfront about using it rather than waving it off of sorts.

Reactions: genthrow

BenniK

May 14, 2017
I can give you the tip to start using openoutpaint inside of automatic1111, needs a bit to fiddle around but in my opinion Loras are easier to use and the full resolution inpaint is a powerful tool.
Made that picture while testing my own trained Lora in like 5 Minutes or so.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Another Ai game with funny finger.

Come on devs, not just you but every devs that use Ai, work manually on the fingers to make it more realistic, seeing five fingers where i should see four, it feel weird.
When i want my MC to have a handy with 5 finger + one thumb on his dick, i look for game with the "Sci-Fi" tag. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: osanaiko

Malam

Nov 30, 2016
Sorry, but for me on a Mac it just didn't work at all. Downloaded from Pixeldrain, it was a folder called Zapple and another folder called Macos. No application to start/run or anything. About 30MB, but just empty folders.
Even worse, when I trashed it and tried to empty the trash, I simply couldn't. Nothing seemed to work, it said files were in use, although no files were in any of the folders. After long search I found a Terminal command that finally worked and I could remove the files.
What was the terminal command? I still haven't been able to delete the folders and searched the Internet for hours. Nothing worked.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes