Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Hello.
Thank you for this game.
The day seems stuck on Monday, March 1st.
I don't know if that will create a problem.

Pandorum

Nov 6, 2017
Until it's fixed, you can just stay awake past midnight and the day will progress to the next one

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hello.
Thank you for this game.
The day seems stuck on Monday, March 1st.
I don't know if that will create a problem.
The day doesn't progress past Monday 1st of March. Everything else about the game is great though.
Huh, it got stuck on a friday for me.
thank you all for letting me know! i seriously don't know how it slipped through my fingers. i apologize for the inconvenience. i have uploaded the hotfix, just replace the old HTML file with it. i am currently uploading the full game with the fix too and will replace the links with those so future players don't have to download a hotfix.

Reactions: riadhloch

cockgod

Apr 29, 2018
The font is truly awful. Hard to read, unnecessarily spaced out. Please revert or allow us to chose between a few fonts.

Reactions: Jirek

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Please let me choose which font to use.
The font is truly awful. Hard to read, unnecessarily spaced out. Please revert or allow us to chose between a few fonts.
i have changed the font and uploaded the required links. i hope it's a better font. if not, for the next update i will try to figure out a way to let users change the font.
the online version will always be the quickest to update, so please look at the game on the website before downloading all over again.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
the images are now a bit small at least a 50% increase in image size might help with the over all look of the game its good to be consistent on size but tiny is tiny

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is a bug where the game doesn't proceed to the next day. I have been cycling through Saturday for ages.

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
the images are now a bit small at least a 50% increase in image size might help with the over all look of the game its good to be consistent on size but tiny is tiny
understood, i thought the size was fine since it has been the same since the beginning of the game release. will look into it.

is there pure lesbian path or nah?
currently, while there is lesbian content and you could theoretically only participate in the lesbian scenes, it would not be recommended. there currently is not enough content in the lesbian only side of things for that.

There is a bug where the game doesn't proceed to the next day. I have been cycling through Saturday for ages.
please redownload the game again, it's been fixed along with the font. or play the online version as any small bug that is found is immediately fixed there.

How much rape is there?
there are several scenes in the game. more to be added soon.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes