LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I quite like what's going on with this game, but I have a question: do I remember rightly that in earlier versions Dad could actually force the MC when coming home late, instead of the MC having to distract him? I'd love for there to be more of a "MC becomes family sex toy" route.

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
It reminds me a bit of Young Maria 1, in a good way.
Aww, thanks a lot! it actually means a lot because the game is very much inspired by it. MilkyNail helped me a lot in the beginning with v0.1, I had contacted them about my game. Very helpful creator!

I quite like what's going on with this game, but I have a question: do I remember rightly that in earlier versions Dad could actually force the MC when coming home late, instead of the MC having to distract him? I'd love for there to be more of a "MC becomes family sex toy" route.
Yeah, I actually am planning to add more "drunk dad" scenes and that's one of those lmao. Probably expect it in the next-to-next update as I am overhauling home scenes in that one.

Reactions: Starmold and LTD

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
is it currently possible to do the first quest " Dick's Quest 1: The Ex Conundrum " and if it is how do you do it?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
A hint regarding your versioning :

The 3 (or more) numbers of a software version usually do not represent a (single) decimal number and should not be mistaken for that. Most devs use the default software versioning system with Major.Minor.Patch
see

So in the default system the version is a tuple of 3 decimal numbers for
- number of Major Releases,
- number of Minor Releases (for that major release),
- number of Patches (for that minor release).

You use a different system (which is your right as dev) which seems to be :

Major . Minor div 10 . Minor modulo 10

so you use the 2nd and 3rd number to substitute the decimal number of minor content releases.

This is very confusing.
Looking at the version history you could simply have used following numbers :

v0.1 -> v0.1.0
v0.1.9 -> v0.19.0
v0.2.9 -> v0.29.0
v0.3 -> v0.30.0

v0.3 looks like an early release, so not much content to expect since it indicates just the 3rd minor release ... v0.30.0 instead indicates that there are already around 30 minor content releases, so a lot of content to expect.
If there were a hotfix/patch for this version, you would use the 3rd number to indicate the patch :
v0.30.1 = 1st patch/hotfix for Minor Release v0.30
v0.30.2 = 2nd patch/hotfix for Minor Release v0.30
Next minor release would be v0.31.0

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes