LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Ive read through a ton of pages and havent found an answer for this.. How do you make money in this game?? Ive been checking every location for an opportunity to work, but havent found anything..
A little help people??
Once you have enough corruption you can also get an event to prostitute yourself if you go for late night walks.

There's also some school events like that, and eventually you'll be able to access a gloryhole in the boys bathroom where you can charge for sexual favours.

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
hey everyone
i know it sucks to have to restart your save but it just has to be done for this update. i really am sorry. i try to keep resets minimal and it was unavoidable this time. it just is a disadvantage of having a game that is in development. again, sorry for that.
but, i do hope you enjoy the new update, it is pretty big and it took me a while to get ready. it got delayed due to personal reasons too but, at least it's done now.

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
So I started a new game and didn't get any active quests. I'm now like 3 in game weeks in and still no quests. I have 60 corruption and everything with my family says
"Zara has yet to unlock her mind...
Required: Complete Dick's Quest 2"
How do I start Dick's Quest?

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
So I started a new game and didn't get any active quests. I'm now like 3 in game weeks in and still no quests. I have 60 corruption and everything with my family says
"Zara has yet to unlock her mind...
Required: Complete Dick's Quest 2"
How do I start Dick's Quest?
you have to first meet him by sitting on the benches at the park. in the phone, by clicking on the relationships screen you can see the next quest requirements and when hit, the quest starts

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
you have to first meet him by sitting on the benches at the park. in the phone, by clicking on the relationships screen you can see the next quest requirements and when hit, the quest starts
Have sat on the park bench for week's Dick's Quest never procs. If it is a percentage chance you need to increase it's rate. The MC's corruption is 100 already. So if you want to gate the quests behind a percentage you are making it very unbalanced with how the MC is supposed is progressing.

Reactions: FSDM
Feb 5, 2022
New version unfortunately seems to break saves a bit, as a bunch of stuff requires I "complete Dick's Quest 2" but I'm on Dick's Quest 5. Game is fun enough I don't mind restarting and enjoying some favorite content a second time but is a bit frustrating.

Reactions: xelnaga92

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
when i load an old save, i see "Required: Complete Dick's Quest 2" everywhere. ok, i've started a new game. guess what did i see during the very first lunch. that's not the best design. looks like almost everything in the game was bottlenecked with this quest 2.

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Have sat on the park bench for week's Dick's Quest never procs. If it is a percentage chance you need to increase it's rate. The MC's corruption is 100 already. So if you want to gate the quests behind a percentage you are making it very unbalanced with how the MC is supposed is progressing.
ahhh this will definitely be fixed next update. i will think of a better way to get introduced to Dick. sorry for this, this is my first game and i am still learning the ropes. thanks for the feedback and for playing!

New version unfortunately seems to break saves a bit, as a bunch of stuff requires I "complete Dick's Quest 2" but I'm on Dick's Quest 5. Game is fun enough I don't mind restarting and enjoying some favorite content a second time but is a bit frustrating.
hey! yeah, i had to include a new quest in the middle and it did break saves. the game is in development and i will always try my best to not break saves but due to its nature, it's bound to happen from time to time.

when i load an old save, i see "Required: Complete Dick's Quest 2" everywhere. ok, i've started a new game. guess what did i see during the very first lunch. that's not the best design. looks like almost everything in the game was bottlenecked with this quest 2.
Everything incesty is. And I agree to hate that design choice.
thank you for the feedback, i am definitely keeping this in mind and fixing it in the next update. thanks for playing!

how to start the quests?
hey, for Dick, you have to meet him first by sitting on the park benches. when you meet the quest requirements, they will automatically start when you spend time with him in the park.
for your family, after dick quest 2 and once they meet their corruption requirements, you can start their quests by spending time with them in their respective rooms

in the phone, you can see the next quest requirements by clicking on "Relationship"

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
After hardtrying to meet dick in the park i finally could complete Dick's quest 2, but i had to rest on the bench in park and use the back button like 20 or 30 times to get that event.
So if you don't like cheating you could spend many weeks in game without any chance to advance in main quest.

I hope it will be usefull to someone else, just stay on that bench until dick think you're homeless lol.

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
same for me 100 corruption, got all items at mall but nothing happen with the benches :s
After hardtrying to meet dick in the park...
hey guys! i am genuinely sorry for this happening. whenever i have play tested i get to meet him in the first week itself so i never considered it an issue. fixing this in the next update so it's no longer simply based on chance. this should help reduce the bottle neck.

So I have 28 in corruption for mother but no quest start, why?
hey, could you give me more details. have you done any quest with her? which quest is not starting? if possible, could you send everything on Discord on the server? use the forums channel to report this issue.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes