VN Ren'Py Completed Zeliria Sanctuary [v2.01m_en] [Salangan Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Havalus

May 11, 2017
Ha f... after some play you got a message than "You play a pirated version, buy the game for more"

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Not sure if the patch is out yet but the censorship it has, makes it not worth playing the full game. I currently own it and the translation isn’t half bad but you can tell it’s not professional

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Uploading full game and patch.

Reactions: N7

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
LOL...well..enough of this..keep getting booted being told i'm playing a pirated version :p WELL..i am a pirate...SO..i should be able to properly play a pirate version... :D

StopWatch

Jul 17, 2018
LOL...well..enough of this..keep getting booted being told i'm playing a pirated version :p WELL..i am a pirate...SO..i should be able to properly play a pirate version... :D
Agreed. In the installation spoiler, it says to use the short cut .exe to bypass the steam check.

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
If you run the shortcut as admin it wont find the .exe, if you run it normally it doesnt work in skipping the steam check.
The save files that came with the game work just fine though but no one wants to start 1/3rd of the way.

Reactions: ShocLite12

Narzes

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah I cant move after they go to sleep either if someone finds a work-around that pls message me.

StopWatch

Jul 17, 2018
So I can start a new game and transition the game normally. However, I didn't test it very long. I will with my coffee... after I sleep.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote