VN Ren'Py Completed Zeliria Sanctuary [v2.01m_en] [Salangan Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Oh! This updated!? Well, I'll be damned. I remember tearing this one a new one for wasting my time so badly. If anyone gives it a shot let me know how the "extended content" and "DLC" are and if it fixed any of the glaring issues in the game.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Played it a year or two ago, in Russian. The story is very interesting, the drawing is stunning, the girls are incredibly beautiful, but sexy moments unfortunately very few and of course without any animation. For fans of beauty and interesting stories, the game is top class, but not for wankers.

Reactions: Anon696 and sonhot

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
1586036091151.png

I don't get it.
I downloaded both the Win: and the Others:
Both of them have the same problem: voice acted in Russian.

Now, with all respect for Russia and that country's language, how the hell can i turn voiceacting to english or simply remove it?

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers, can u plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This is definitely not for wankers as it doesnt have a lot of sex scenes.
Otherwise good game. Story is decent, girls are hot, protagonist is badass, the hamster is freaking hilarious and even the russian voice sounds nice.

Reactions: rKnight and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
What game version is that?
Compressed?

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
Got crashed from game to main menu in treasure cave event. Seems I got with company - fool girl, knight, cat girl, kid girl. After attempt to search cave for treasures - it just ends in main menu. :confused: so I skipped it... Anybody who not had such issue, can tell, whats in the cave?
UPD: completed game, with every line of dialogs. I must say - disappointed. It's quite short - not any 10 hours even. Quite boring endings. Just when it start to be intriguing - there end. I'd say, game price quite big for it. There no any animation. Pictures repeating all time. Got no idea - why there 3gb of it? Seems russian vocals only. Sorry, folks.

Last edited:

bbates_66w

Oct 8, 2021
Got crashed from game to main menu in treasure cave event. Seems I got with company - fool girl, knight, cat girl, kid girl. After attempt to search cave for treasures - it just ends in main menu. :confused: so I skipped it... Anybody who not had such issue, can tell, whats in the cave?
UPD: completed game, with every line of dialogs. I must say - disappointed. It's quite short - not any 10 hours even. Quite boring endings. Just when it start to be intriguing - there end. I'd say, game price quite big for it. There no any animation. Pictures repeating all time. Got no idea - why there 3gb of it? Seems russian vocals only. Sorry, folks.
I've run into the same problem. Any ideas on a solution?

Thanks,
Bill

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
ZeliriaSanctuary-2.01m
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote