Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
If someone could share the CG that would be great.

P.S. - Really good game can't wait to see more! :BootyTime:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
this game is getting better and better with each update, although i would rather if he focused on a single story at a time
so theres more content on a specific story line, unless they are all tied together somehow...

Reactions: brysie

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
This game will be hella good I can't wait for the next update ! I mean, of course it's already well done ! Nice work dev ! :D

Last edited:

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
This game will be hella good I can't wait for the next update ! I mean, of course it's already well done ! Nice work dev ! :D
I haven't played the game yet as I usually wait till there have been a decent amount of updates, but my god these renders are stunning.

Reactions: Mau5taticDead
Aug 28, 2018
Looks very promising, great graphics and looks like a good choice system but not going to waste my time downloading anything until I see more tags than stripping. Feels like the common trend of these games especially new ones is to tease you and leave you cock blocked in the end waiting for there to be some type of sex in the end only to find out you must wait until the next update.

Reactions: Mau5taticDead

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Looks very promising, great graphics and looks like a good choice system but not going to waste my time downloading anything until I see more tags than stripping. Feels like the common trend of these games especially new ones is to tease you and leave you cock blocked in the end waiting for there to be some type of sex in the end only to find out you must wait until the next update.

There's both vaginal and oral sex.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes