steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Zeno's Anthology No TextBox Mod
So I don't like the huge Black Textbox, so I've added a Mod to Increase or Decrease the Opacity.
Should work with all future updates.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hi, is there another way to download your mods? I can never get to mixdrop it always states some crap about not secure and won't go forward and if I try it just gets redirected to Telstra site Australia...so usually I go to Patreon to download your stuff because mixdrop makes me feel like headbutting something, Thanks.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
i am so tired of this games with such a complex concept High concept game with no sense at all, dude, any tits are ass are enough , you dont have to put a story presemptous like one of sheakspere to make a fap game
Well... don't play it then. There are actually people who want games to have a story that is more than "and then I fucked my mother". If this is too... how did you put it... presemptous for you, move on with your life, clearly this game isn't meant for you.

Edit: btw, complaining about a game having too complicated a story, while brandishing a City of Broken Dreamers Fan banner on your signature... that's peak irony right there.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I really like ZenosAnthology, and have been hooked since the first release. The artwork is not the run of the mill kind, more regular, so if a player is looking for the fantasy dude or babe, this is not it. Each release is a fair amount. I support the developer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chemical Fire
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes