(more links in the next hours)
Win and Linux
Mac
  • MEGA
  • MediaF
Compressed PC
Compressed Mac
Android
*The version with full-quality images is over 5 GB. This exceeds the MEGA download-free limit. Download from G-DRIVE instead.
Changelog:
  • 280+ new renders for "Kiss Me"
  • 3 Animations
  • Gallery pics
  • Sex replay
Thank you for being so patient, and thank you for supporting the game.
Much love to all. ❤

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Zeno's Anthology [v0.2.9.7] [Chemical Fire] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.2.9.6 -> v0.2.9.7 [943 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ZenosAnthology-0.2.9.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Taider14

Sep 30, 2021
I was afraid of the turn of event in this update when in the last update the doctor arrive and we see how she think that anne is "beautiful". Hope the lesbian kink would be avoidable in updates to come. I'm not saying it should be removed because some people like that, but unfortunately devs often assume that everybody like that and add it to their very "straight" game. Would it come to their mind to add a guy in their game just so he can make out with the mc or one of his male counterpart? I'm not so sure. So why the difference in treatment with female?
Just expressing my opinion...

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Someone always asks for a smaller compression of this game so here...

Zeno's Anthology [v0.2.9.6] [Chemical Fire]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Can I request you compress the latest ver
Thanks

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I was afraid of the turn of event in this update when in the last update the doctor arrive and we see how she think that anne is "beautiful". Hope the lesbian kink would be avoidable in updates to come. I'm not saying it should be removed because some people like that, but unfortunately devs often assume that everybody like that and add it to their very "straight" game. Would it come to their mind to add a guy in their game just so he can make out with the mc or one of his male counterpart? I'm not so sure. So why the difference in treatment with female?
Just expressing my opinion...
Yeah, i had the same concerns after the last update appeared to be setting up future lesbian scenes between Anne and the doctor.

Have you played the new update? Does it have unavoidable lesbian content?

Reactions: MAD6999

Nirobi

Apr 27, 2020
Yeah, i had the same concerns after the last update appeared to be setting up future lesbian scenes between Anne and the doctor.

Have you played the new update? Does it have unavoidable lesbian content?
Uh yeah, now it has an unavoidable sex scene between Lauren and the doctor. Makes absolutely no sense and I've no idea why the story is going this direction.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Uh yeah, now it has an unavoidable sex scene between Lauren and the doctor. Makes absolutely no sense and I've no idea why the story is going this direction.
Lauren??? Seriously? I thought there would probably be lesbian content between Anne and the doctor (which i hoped would be avoidable) but not Lauren. *sigh* She was my favourite too. Well, thanks for the info.

Taider14

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah and to be sure that you can't avoid it the scene is diluted into another scene so you can't avoid it in one skip. No tag, no planned tag, if it's not forced kink i don't know what is...

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes