VN - Ren'Py - Zeno's Anthology [v0.2.9.8] [Chemical Fire]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Whit7

One of the best game. Not the typical rendy type.
    With a good story line and beautiful artwork which suit me well.
    Keep going!!
    One of the best game. Not the typical rendy type.
    With a good story line and beautiful artwork which suit me well.
    Keep going!!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Dracodadark

Ehh I was really excited to try this game out, but it just was not for me. The stories are disjointed and sometimes slightly confusing and hardly making sense. Has some great models and unique looks and settings, but for me that did not do enough to make the game enjoyable. The animations and melodramatic nature and music was also off putting. I think it will be a great game for some people though. Just did not do it for me.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

luiscander

Oh que juego tan bueno, llevaba tiempo que no conseguia uno que me dejara con tanta emocion de que salga la siguiente parte. Voy a estar pendiente de tu proxima actualizacion. Me encanto el juego anal al final de la historia ojala otros lo implementaran asi de bien.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SimplyAShame

Great game have different ending. A lot of choices, some major and some small choices usually change how the sex scene are and dialogue played only dirty laundry. Stockholm ending is the best for that one, the only downside is the ass beating you get.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

endless_trail

This project has very good quality in many aspects. Model figures are pretty and renders are artistic enough. But game mechanic, especially asking a prompt for every single progression made the story too slow and annoying. Also, this VN is too melodramatic to keep my interest intact. The first few episodes were intriguing when they were a collection of short stories, but once it followed a long story format, I couldn't understand what the conflicts in the story were anymore although the characters looked serious. That emotional gap grew larger and made it difficult to engage in the story.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

proxsz

Version 0.2.9.7 - Rating 4,8/5

A really great game whith multiple stories. You really should play this..

Characters- They are realistic, beautiful and they all have a background story what you can find out. (5/5)

Scenes- There is a lot of viarity and s a lot already! No comments so far. (5/5)

Animations- Animations are very successful, they certainly do not look artificial. (4.5/5)

Places- Place designs are very successful. The atmosphere in the house is good, and the places where you go look very realistic (4,5/5)

Personal Likes- I'm not so into milfs so you can guess what I like the most.

Both stories are great and I'm curious to see how things will proceed

~Proxsz~
  7. 5.00 star(s)

anonymousguys

This is really good game I can relate with some of Zeno and Anne story
    It's really hurt that someone left you and just disappear on you
    It's happen to me my family left me at home with no money, food and everything when I was about 15 and It's the silence really hurt me
    I go through this game an kinda suffer that when I slept that day I dreamt of my pain.

Pro
    - Really nice story but not for realistic mindset
    - Really emotional
    - Good character design
    - Great built up and seduction part
    - Realistic choice and choice is matter
    - This AVN is for melodrama addicted
    - Art style is really great

Cons
    - Image and Render style is too grainy
    - Camera focus shift is annoying (Human eye didn't have that f-stop)
    - Camera blur is using as censor is AVN really need a censor?

Thanks a lot for good AVN I hope for more
  8. 3.00 star(s)

meltyquestfan

3/5 (being kind, should be lower)

[+]
    *Amazing story, unique and different than the usual bs
    *Milf character is hot af no debate about this

[-]
    *Hot nympho/force milf turned to FBI bait corruption game like wtf??
    *Male bod hogging most the frames, game should have GAY tag
    *2 years of dev and barely any content and with that dev already introduced 3 characters like ... wtf?
    *cHoIcEs ... there for minor changes and basically there just to be there.

Game has huge potential but suffers from alot of shit, play it if you got nothing better to do.

Best wishes for the dev
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Franz Bonaparta

Finally after a long time, a game which is neither so long that you feel like you are reading a trilogy of books nor is a beautiful game with shitty story. Breaking the troupe and being an absolute gem, this game is such a masterpiece.

First of all, story is linear, divided among chapters, not that long but legible and well done. The choices matter and MC is not a dick. I do think the drunk scene is one where reading in between lines is very important but despite that if you feel that the drunk scene is not your cup of tea, you can skip it and play other chapters and still won't feel completely out of loop as the previous actions are summarized along the way.

Female LIs are well done, and justifies the heading of the chapter they belong to.

Definitely recommended for time and again replays. Simply a 11/10.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

sexton666

renders are cool i like the act1 a lot and next episodes going down to magma. i mean how we even came hot mif force scene to teen virgin corruption bs??? she isnt even hot maaaan, just saying. sad
  11. 5.00 star(s)

succuk

5/5.
    First of all, the scenario is very creative, the story is very unusual, fluent and original, renders with high quality. For me, one of the top VNs, very underrated.
    Laundry episode was the most amazing part.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

IAmExtremelyBoredRN

The CG quality so far is very impressive, which alone is enough for any VN fan to check out.
    Knocking a star because the typo/grammar issues are a little rough. The dev could use some help with proofreading the script (it's not completely unreadable, but the mistakes are very noticeable.)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Zarkos

What can I say ? This game is litteraly perfect ; we hope every game will have the same art, story and everything. Even the idea of making various scenes related one another is an original idea. Continue like that ; one of the best games to find around here, clearly.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

cumsumnida

Zeno's Anthology is interesting in the way it frames the narrative compared to other AVNs on here.

The stories that make up the anthology are mostly related because they feature the male protagonist Zeno. You select one of the stories and can either advance the story chronologically, or just hop to a random one.

You can make choices in the game that have some minor impact within each story.

The game has nice looking renders, initially without any animation. The recent episodes feature full animation for sex scenes but I think it was better without it.

The models are nice and the sex scenes are erotic and intense. The game overall has an earthy, european look to it.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

MaRk34Chr1s

My rating for Zeno's Anthology
    In advance said it not bad at all, but there are some points that bother me a bit. I find the episodes a bit short. The animations are rendered are great, but they are not fantastic. Especially some of Zeno's animations I don't like that much. My favorites are Anna and Susan and the woman in the alley (can't remember her name). Unfortunately she was removed by an update. The story feels kind of weird, but also kind of interesting again. Sometimes Zeno is the bad guy and sometimes he is the good guy. I personally find the decisions a bit boring.

I still recommend it.

I wish the developer Chemical Fire continued success and all the best.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Exaltedlust

Love this project. The story line is interesting in a good way, the renders are of high quality, the animations are good, even the characters feel real and have depth. I love this project and can't wait for more updates.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

dietmountaindew

I enjoyed this game. The concept of an anthology adult VN is a super interesting one. Though some choices felt kinetic, there are still many branches paths and endings to obtain, here.

The renders; even using the compressed version; are beautiful, as are the animations. And I really loved the character designs, as well.

Only real complaint is that the grammar isn't great. With some jarring instances of typos, even ones occurring on the story selector screen, which is baffling.

Still stunning visually, and with an overall unique concept that warrants 5 stars.

Edit: taking off a star because the grammar is *really* poor and it kinda' hurts the experience. Sorry, Dev.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Tjdreams

Story is like a fine stake and ice cream. Great flavors individually but should not be eaten together on same plate. MC character behavior is different from story to story. Eclectic kink preference. Landlady story is pure rape fantasy and Dom. The best story was with Susan. It was an unexpected pleasure.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

antonios

Very nice renders, finally a bit of a different story than most of the games have. Also like the timeline feature, it could be very interesting in the future. There is a huge potential to this game, wish the best to the developers.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Snowcrash

I get that this game is an anthology, but its too short for my liking. The animations are renders are okay, but they aren't great. The story feels kind of weird. Its an okay game, but I don't get the hype. Cheers.