Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
- "La coscienza di Zeno" (Zeno's conscience), novel by Italo Svevo
- "Let your conscience be your guide", song by Marvin Gaye

;)
Well damn. Ain't that something. I am pretty sure that was a pinnochio song too. "and always let your conscience be your guide"

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
The game is good, but it seems to me better to focus on one story and bring it to the end, but here as many as 3 and wait for each one now

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
The game is good, but it seems to me better to focus on one story and bring it to the end, but here as many as 3 and wait for each one now
I believe that the developer was clearly inspired by an Italian novel by Italo Svevo, "The conscience of Zeno". A classic of Italian literature written in the 1920s. It can be understood from several factors; first of all from the name of the protagonist, which we cannot change within the game. But the game itself follows the outline of the book, which does not have a continuous narrative line, but is centered on the psychoanalytic sessions of the protagonist Zeno, in which he recounts the facts of his life without a chronological and linear order, but a little confusedly with the sole purpose to analyze the human soul. Likewise the game is developed on individual episodes of the protagonist.

I have to say that I like this thing (but it is my opinion), and it is synonymous with the extreme culture of the developer who is trying to give the game the same structure as the book. Of course we should know what we are talking about, I don't think Svevo is so famous in the rest of the world, especially nowadays.

Greetings...

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
I have to say that this is one of the best new games on F95, I think it is great and the Dev is doing a super job I get so tired of the same ole models finally some new ones to follow.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Wow, I love this game, the first ep is hilarious as fuck! the second is too short for now so don't know what to think about it yet.

BUT the third one just blows my mind and has the hottest Li out of three. The writing is strange (plus some typos), but it's part of the charm. Also, Love the way you tell the story it's kinda refreshing for adult VN. The render is just gorgeous and really stands out from others.

Susan is so hot to the point that she exploded for fuck sake! :WutFace:

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes