Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The question is: Did the dev change to ren'py because he wanted to or because the typical people complained and refused to play the game because its not ren'py? :unsure:

Technically that tag shouldn't have been there. You'll see when you play the game what I mean.
Like so often with tags......

Zeno's Anthology [v0.2.4] No TextBox Mod
So I don't like the huge Black Textbox so I've added a Mod to Increase or Decrease the Opacity.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Wait thats the only mod? You're getting old. :KEK:

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
In the renpy version, you cant do the scene with the lady in the car? Is that to be added in a next update? Or is it the android version that is behind?

Asking to be sure, loved the Laundry scene, but Cinderella felt a bit like a cock tease how it ended right now..

caos01

May 2, 2017
The effort to change engine is appreciated. Now it is much more user friendly, which was the only negative of this title. Good job. (y)

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Dev please, fix the text in Italian as soon as possible (after two minutes of play the text changed to English and never returned to Italian, despite having "Italian" in the preferences). The text in Italian is more colorful, so to speak, than English. ;)

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
In the renpy version, you cant do the scene with the lady in the car? Is that to be added in a next update? Or is it the android version that is behind?

Asking to be sure, loved the Laundry scene, but Cinderella felt a bit like a cock tease how it ended right now..
It will be added later, this happens with the win version as well.

what's the pros and cons downloading the renpy version instead of unity?
The renpy version moves forward with the Cinderella story and has a few renders more for dirty laundry, while the Unity version has the Halloween story, which atm is missing from the renpy version.

Other than that, the engines are different.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes