• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

The start of a new story is a big deal.
I revisited the arc of the game and the stories in it.
It's time to choose the next story.

DELAYED GRATIFICATION:
After Susan gave you the prognosis she finds you under the pouring rain in a state of shock. She decides to bring you home with her.
Your perspective about life has suddenly changed and after that day, maybe Susan's life can change too.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

The start of a new story is a big deal.
I revisited the arc of the game and the stories in it.
It's time to choose the next story.

DEVILS:
After the car accident you are stuck home with nobody to take care of you but Anne who decide to stay with you for a little while.
Unfortunately, your dick does not respond since the accident. Maybe Anne could be helpful for that too?

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
So "Dirty Laundry" will always end with Landlord coming in to beat the shit out of Zeno? or is there a happier, less violent ending? Shame if it ends that way, I can see a whole faux hate fuckery story going on between landlady and zeno...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Apparently there are multiple endings for each story? I need a walkthrough kuz I ended up with the C ending for Dirty Laundry.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
You KNOW this is a good game when I get my face caved in by the husband but it's worth it kuz I mind broke and was saved by the wife.

I need to see the other endings.

Reactions: kratos1234

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So "Dirty Laundry" will always end with Landlord coming in to beat the shit out of Zeno? or is there a happier, less violent ending? Shame if it ends that way, I can see a whole faux hate fuckery story going on between landlady and zeno...
Hell yes. Like they keep meeting up and LL keeps pretending she doesn't like it, but at the end she's always ahegao-ing. I love me some faux-hate fucking.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
photo look nice... review is 4star++ wow saw pantie fetish too hmm downloading now!

Apr 28, 2021
Pretty interesting stories although it's a shame the Cinderella storyline hasn't been updated much since I last checked this out a few months ago. Kinda hoped there would be more to it by now. Glad it got updated finally with some hefty content now tho. (y)

Reactions: MrTravis

pulse9

Jun 20, 2018
Edit:

Android version still says "not installed" after installing, I even have 8.5 gb to spare. Do other android users also experience this problem?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Just played it and I just want to say i would fucking kill that 911 operator.

Like are there people like that? I would fucking ruin their lives. I hate them so fucking much
ofc they are, it happen to me once when I witnessed an accident. I called 112 and they asked all sorts of stupid questions before they decided to send an ambulance after 10 minutes
like what are the number plates on the moto and the car that crashed, is he moving, is he in pain, how old is he, can he stand up, where does it hurts, what`s the exact adress, i told them the intersection of 2 streets and they said they need the exact number of street etc:oops::rolleyes::confused:

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
ofc they are, it happen to me once when I witnessed an accident. I called 112 and they asked all sorts of stupid questions before they decided to send an ambulance after 10 minutes
like what are the number plates on the moto and the car that crashed, is he moving, is he in pain, how old is he, can he stand up, where does it hurts, what`s the exact adress, i told them the intersection of 2 streets and they said they need the exact number of street etc:oops::rolleyes::confused:
I remember the first time I called for one for someone who had stopped breathing and the operator asking me about medical insurance and which hospital their gonna go to, and how they can't do this and that and I was like holy shit wtf just send a fucking ambulance I told you this person has stopped breathing:rolleyes::eek:.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes