• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Zeno's Anthology No TextBox Mod
So I don't like the huge Black Textbox, so I've added a Mod to Increase or Decrease the Opacity.
Should work with all future updates.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Could somebody please re-upload this mod to another hoster? It looks like the page is busted with malware and spam sht.

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

demon79yu

Aug 20, 2021
I started this game from Dirty Laundry, when I first meet Anne, she was just like a lovelorn in a NTR game encountering MC fucking Lauren, missing front teeth, clumsy, a little cute but not related to a stunning one.

Then I restarted from Cinderella, still with glum looking and missing front teeth, Idk why but my heart melted. I can't find better words to describe this angle than Cinderella. I really don know why but my breath is taken away.

Last edited:

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
So, I'm a veteran of this game, I discovered it from the very first updates, and at first I didn't understand the concept of this game, thinking that each episode was a different story because unfortunately the option to follow the chronological order wasn't present in addition to having only 2 or 3 incomplete episodes.

Even today I was tricked into starting the game again with the laundry episode, before realizing that in fact all the episodes were linked together.

I don't understand the presentation / order of the episodes, you should put an episode tab (use numbers otherwise), and an option for new game that launches directly the first episode which would be much clearer.

So I started again with the car episode (having understood that it was the first one) to really get the story from the beginning, and finally I got into the game, the story is well delivered, graphically it's good tier, the characters are attractive, I have a hard time to decide who I prefer between Lauren and Anne.

A game with great potential that deserves much more attention.

PS: Please change this episode menu into something clearer!

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So, I'm a veteran of this game, I discovered it from the very first updates, and at first I didn't understand the concept of this game, thinking that each episode was a different story because unfortunately the option to follow the chronological order wasn't present in addition to having only 2 or 3 incomplete episodes.

Even today I was tricked into starting the game again with the laundry episode, before realizing that in fact all the episodes were linked together.

I don't understand the presentation / order of the episodes, you should put an episode tab, and an option for new game that launches directly the first episode which would be much clearer.

So I started again with the car episode (having understood that it was the first one) to really get the story from the beginning, and finally I got into the game, the story is very well delivered, graphically it's god tier, the characters are attractive, I have a hard time to decide who I prefer between Lauren and Anne.

But please change this episode menu into something clearer (use numbers otherwise)
I played too a game or two... And I agree about beautiful renders, beautiful characters, but Lauren is special in my eyes, probably top 3 MILF...

ontach

Apr 8, 2018

I don't understand the presentation / order of the episodes, you should put an episode tab, and an option for new game that launches directly the first episode which would be much clearer.

So I started again with the car episode (having understood that it was the first one) to really get the story from the beginning, and finally I got into the game, the story is very well delivered, graphically it's god tier, the characters are attractive, I have a hard time to decide who I prefer between Lauren and Anne.

But please change this episode menu into something clearer (use numbers otherwise)
Could you please list your recommendation for the order in which the episodes should be played?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nappi and frag/ment

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Zeno's Anthology No TextBox Mod
So I don't like the huge Black Textbox, so I've added a Mod to Increase or Decrease the Opacity.
Should work with all future updates.​

Installation:

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
This link is bad, and Mixdrop has become a popup/virus laden dump, anyhow. Are there any other links anywhere to acquire this TextBox Mod? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Envoye

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Well, don't know what to think of this game. Stories could be decent, if only the MC wasn't such a spineless human punching bag getting humiliated on multiple occasions by all kinds of idiots and cunts and hit by a damn car too, for good measure.

Guess there should've been a humiliation and a femdog tags added that for some weird reason aren't and would've been a warning to ppl like me who don't like this kinda stuff about how much of wimpy idiot the MC is so they know to move on and stop raising their expectations for this game.

To everyone who praises these 'stories', what's so good about them ??:unsure: Cuz to me, they look like a slideshow of random renders and some text put together by a guy who stole them from the fan art thread or made them himself for a quick cash grab. There's no build up, no suspense, no plot twists, no satisfying payback for those trashy characters, nothing... what makes them so "good" if none of these are present in them ??:unsure::WaitWhat:

Reactions: MAD6999 and Nappi

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
Well, don't know what to think of this game. Stories could be decent, if only the MC wasn't such a spineless human punching bag getting humiliated on multiple occasions by all kinds of idiots and cunts and hit by a damn car too, for good measure.

Guess there should've been a humiliation and a femdog tags added that for some weird reason aren't and would've been a warning to ppl like me who don't like this kinda stuff about how much of wimpy idiot the MC is so they know to move on and stop raising their expectations for this game.

To everyone who praises these 'stories', what's so good about them ??:unsure: Cuz to me, they look like a slideshow of random renders and some text put together by a guy who stole them from the fan art thread or made them himself for a quick cash grab. There's no build up, no suspense, no plot twists, no satisfying payback for those trashy characters, nothing... what makes them so "good" if none of these are present in them ??:unsure::WaitWhat:
Not to mention the undeniable visual quality, there's a plot, the guy's sick, we still don't know what disease he's got and whether if it's really incurable, there's also this story about the sect, when we meet Anne, we meet a woman who's trying to kidnap her, even if it means with violence, I'm curious about this sect, and I don't think they're going to leave it at that with Anne.

Not to mention that Anne is completely formatted by this sect, what are their goals? Of course it's sexual, but is there a real demon? Or is it simply a cult where women are sexually formatted for the priests or others???

After all, its true that doesn't break 3 legs to a duck (sry french expression), it's still a basic story for the moment, but it's off to a pretty good start I think.

I just hope it doesn't turn into a harem and we get real choices with jealousy. because I hate it but I have the impression that the author still allows us to make choices, like in the last episode where we're given the choice if we want to love one or all of them, or it's just for the fucking

Last edited:

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Yup. Still a great game and still keeping my attention. Being a fan of Anne that was clearly not the ending I was expecting. In a way it almost seemed like she wasn't acting like herself. Can't wait for the further adventures and future cliff hangers I'm sure to come. :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes