Tool Ren'Py Zenpy - The renpy game translator

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

entrypoint

Mar 14, 2023

New tool to translate renpy games

1704083262091.png
Description: Zenpy is a Ren'py game translation tool. Its objective is to facilitate the translation of games to the point that the translator only needs to review the texts, as the tool translates almost all displayable texts. Zenpy currently has two free and pro versions, the free version is just a preview of the full (pro) version.

A feature comparison table of the two versions
1704083621270.png

A video using the pro version

If you are interested in purchasing a paid tool, visit my

Answering frequently asked questions:
  1. "Why does your program report it as a virus?": Well, it has obfuscated codes to protect from curious people and it is online so that every time you use the program it is the latest version or if I discontinue the free version and can deactivate it
  2. "Why doesn't the free program translate everything like in the video?": The focus of the free program is to present the program to those who want something better done, buy the premium version which comes with many more options and the translation method is much better than the free version

Free Version Download
Windows
: - -

Last edited:

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
This really is the best translation tool I've ever used, because it's really complete, leaving almost nothing for us to correct.
This is clear, in the translation generated by Google for my language, we have to correct the altomatic translation, generated by the website, a little, but this is not the fault of the tool but of the website's translation.
Now the tool really is incredible.
Congratulations, excellent work

Reactions: LegendsAkali1

LegendsAkali1

Jul 26, 2022
Compared to other tools, this one captures all the lines basically, I would say it is better than the others..

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
muito bom o programa recomendo

very good the program I recommend

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

New tool to translate renpy games

View attachment 3222323
Zenpy is a Ren'py game translation tool. Its objective is to facilitate the translation of games to the point that the translator only needs to review the texts, as the tool translates almost all displayable texts. Zenpy currently has two free and pro versions, the free version is just a preview of the full (pro) version.

A feature comparison table of the two versions
View attachment 3222340

A video using the pro version

If you are interested in trying the tool for free or purchasing a paid tool, visit my

:unsure:

Bro, and Win/malicious_confidence_70% (D)?

Reactions: renato186a

entrypoint

Mar 14, 2023
:unsure:

Bro, and Win/malicious_confidence_70% (D)?
It's a false positive, because I obfuscate the code to make it difficult for them to steal the code, but our problem is that the obfuscation process is commonly used in viruses to hide malicious code, so antiviruses detect programs of this type by default.

entrypoint

Mar 14, 2023
View attachment 3227256

May I ask why the software connects to your server?

What data do we download to our computers?
or what data do you get?

like other people do... right? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3227287
1- In case I want to deactivate the free version or make any necessary updates (I made this decision, after experiencing the beta of my program, where each version required a new version, so in the end result I had several .exe files)

2- You download data from the program

3- If you are referring to flashtext class, it is public and easily found when looking for a quick way to replace text or speed up the regex process

Source:

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
Could you translate this game for me with your tool please?

https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-wife-hana-gravure-v0-1-3public-fallen-eros.170684/

thank you
Well, I went to unzip these files from .rpa to .rpy and it seems that either they are encrypted and protected so that no one has access to the files, or they are modified, I used both your free paloslios program, which you made available to everyone, and Unrenforall.bat and neither of them were able to access these files.
Or am I really doing something wrong in the translation!

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
Well, I went to unzip these files from .rpa to .rpy and it seems that either they are encrypted and protected so that no one has access to the files, or they are modified, I used both your free paloslios program, which you made available to everyone, and Unrenforall.bat and neither of them were able to access these files
are you sure? no one?

;)

Will no one tell me the price?

Last edited:
Reactions: DaniZam

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
Well, I went to unzip these files from .rpa to .rpy and it seems that either they are encrypted and protected so that no one has access to the files, or they are modified, I used both your free paloslios program, which you made available to everyone, and Unrenforall.bat and neither of them were able to access these files.
Or am I really doing something wrong in the translation!
So... it can't be translated with that tool? :(

Do we depend on Unren? (n)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes