MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Does being a supernatural being make you a weirdo? Talking about most of the Female cast, Succubus is kinda cute though, Serena also passable, as character. The only ones from what we've seen the rest suck
Pretty good storyline, so there's that. The Marie related bits are probably my favorite ones, will look forward with great interest as it seems like a possible and very nice sounding true path as LI someday.
On that note I love Harem but it's just as good when stories go in this direction and execute it well, we'll see how this goes
The investigation part was interesting.
Haven't played every scene but seems to branch some times, would be nice to know. Didn't know Victoria had a scene at the end for example, just found out

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
I enjoyed the writing in this one a fair tad bit more than in most VNs, so that's a big plus and goes to my "potentially back" list.

Puzzles I did not enjoy. They were easy, but did take me out of the game a lot since I had to find the solutions outside of the game.

Stat requirements seem overtuned to me. Almost every stat check is 12 or 13, and barely any of the stats got that high in my game. Seems like you literally have to focus on one or two max and roll with it, which doesn't really make sense to me. Eg. I don't care about str, I prefer my chars to be int based, however I like Keira so by choosing her I now have fucked up stats which won't allow me to pass stat checks. Perhaps rebalance them to be 10 - 11 - 12 so some dips are useful.

Sex scenes come out of the left field. Like Brianna, I was like "hmm interesting nerdy girl, lets get to know her better" and then...wew lad get me TF outta here.
Or just a random BJ proposal 5 mins into the game.
Even in the club Caleb says "hmm might talk to this chick to get some info" and I choose it to get some more talk in and BAM! get slammed with a sex scene.
The actions which result in sex are not really clear and feel like they're not integrated into the worldbuilding with the same quality the rest of the writing is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a Q and A in the thread from Nov 19, 2022 telling the tale.

In short, dev is a novelist who likes Sandra Brown level of sexy times and
planned 3 sex scenes a day,

MC is written as Constantine/john wick level of asshole/badass,
with supes hotties thinking of humans and MC in particular as boy toys:
think gods of Olympus levels of horny unleashed upon the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demons and goddesses in particular have always been scripted as toying with mortals,
they think of earth as the toys R us buffet and humans as rag dolls for their amusement.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MD27

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Will there be a mac version?
Below is the response regarding Mac build, you can read the original post here.
In theory, it should work on Mac, but I can't test it, so I can't verify whether it works or not. I could make a separate build for Mac(the current one is the "market" build for all OS(s?)), but I still can't test it.
So, if you have a Mac, just play the PC ( Windows/Linux ) and give your feedback ( work, doesn't work or anything ). StolenRose simply doesn't have the means to test all the different platforms in existence, so officially only PC Windows is supported.

If the game failed to launch out-of-the-box, then you might need to download the Ren'Py SDK and launch the game using the SDK. That usually works most of the time. However, if you insist on playing the official build, then most likely you have to wait much longer. Maybe after the game is completed where the developer can work on making the game playable on every other platforms ( which is the most sensible approach IMO ).

Last edited:

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Holy Yog-Sothoth!! I was not expecting to see reference to the dreaded King in Yellow. It's usually his hated half-brother who takes the spot-light when it comes to the cosmic and eldritch horrors.

I very much appreciate this change of pace, and that it was something I could actually reference by heart (something I wasn't so lucky with, with regards to the cipher thing, had to look that shoggoth-shit up, but i suppose it was fitting for the occasion)

More Glory to the King in Yellow! may he be successful in usurping his brother and claiming his title of King of the Eldritch.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
d a mo.gif

More Glory to the King in Yellow! may he be successful in usurping his brother and claiming his title of King of the Eldritch.
Befitting of the story and the slowly unravelling secrets this game has, the world has, the grounds have, not to mention the many characters making paramount decisions and tipping the fate of MC in many circumstances: 1-what if Brandon did not take a shine to MC? 2-sure he would take a shine to MC, right?

fu .gif

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
The dialogue is very different
Each text is different, none of them directly promises sex, they all imply Victoria's involvement with MC in the future...
Only the sentiment is somewhat different, but Victoria is the reason he's there to begin with.... It would be a miracle if she did not at least try to seduce him at one point....

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
This game has a lot of mileage. One playthrough with a few sidesteps to look at some of the alternate options gave several outcomes and distinct paths. That's without looking at the initial setup. Looking forward to following along this particular journey.

I actually like the MC name. It suits him. Don't care about being able to change it. Anyone who drops the game simply because they can't name the MC is missing out on what is shaping up to be a very good game. But then, if that's how they approach things, that's on them.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This game has a lot of mileage. One playthrough with a few sidesteps to look at some of the alternate options gave several outcomes and distinct paths. That's without looking at the initial setup. Looking forward to following along this particular journey.

I actually like the MC name. It suits him. Don't care about being able to change it. Anyone who drops the game simply because they can't name the MC is missing out on what is shaping up to be a very good game. But then, if that's how they approach things, that's on them.
I didn't drop the game, I just changed the name. :ROFLMAO:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I have not played the update yet but I can imagine ( by reading some of the posts so far ) that the decoding of magical cyphers is the puzzle part of the game ( as opposed to the Visual Novel part ). Solving or decoding it is the game, without it there is no actual game, just reading and watching, making choices. Probably there is a clue or hints somewhere, otherwise it will be most likely unsolvable puzzle ( without cheating ):unsure:.

Anyway, I guess that StolenRose would really like it if there is a feedback with how the puzzle mechanic works or not works. Just thinking out loud, what is the point of making minigames or puzzles if they are skippable or avoidable? For sure, every players will skip it if it doesn't give any kind of reward :unsure:.

But yeah, enough speculating, I will try this update myself and report back.
The point of puzzle or minigames should simply be that they are fun no? If they were optional and players only forced themselves to do them for a reward (I assume you mean an extra scene or something along those lines). I can only think that they should not be there to begin with.
Which is why I think stuff like this should always be skippable. If you enjoy them you would not want to skip them anyway, thus making them optional harms no ones experience.

Tomp44

Dec 22, 2021
Zero End [v0.0.2c] Unofficial Android Port

- 305mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

4.90 star(s) 40 Votes