Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Not experienced this before, but at one point I could not rollback/forward. Fixed by closing app and reopening.

Sep 3, 2020
Added a NSFW tag to almost all instances. The only exception is the scenes where you enter into a relationship, but those have a yes/no prompt instead.
thank you so much brother I've been so scared to accept an invitation from a girl to hang out because I didn't want her to take it the wrong way

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So...what chapter is Alice romance locked behind? Or did I just choose the wrong paths, missed the requirements, because I chose every option I saw.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Not experienced this before, but at one point I could not rollback/forward. Fixed by closing app and reopening.
Rollback disabled during infiltration sequence as it kept breaking the game. It's re-enabled after.

So...what chapter is Alice romance locked behind? Or did I just choose the wrong paths, missed the requirements, because I chose every option I saw.
Alice will feature more prominently in the next chapter. Her story is very plot-dependent, so it'll take a bit longer.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Also curious if each god has already got at least one moment, or are some delayed till later chapters?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Rollback disabled during infiltration sequence as it kept breaking the game. It's re-enabled after.
I started a new game after doing the infiltration, but I think I had reloaded into the infiltration before going back to the main menu, so that's probably what it was.

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
FUCK YES! more vampire shit. will play it later. as i stated before. i loved the initial release. looking forward to the new update. keep it up

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Each has at least one. Amaterasu is more easily missable as it happens during the infiltration if you bluff your way through the front door.
Ah, I was wondering where that was. Paired it with a Rayne run, but always kinda discounted going through the front door. Still glad I picked Morrigan for my first playthrough, felt right. Especially that 15 check with Invinctus, that was very satisfying. (Are there more than 100% intel sources, or do they duplicate?) Was a bit surprised it didn't work with the ANGER moment on that one route, I'm guessing maybe there's deeper lore there/another deity more relevant.

Not sure how the Aphrodite playthrough makes much sense with the character lore, but curious about that too.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The way the story is structured makes that impossible. Every release is 1 day and the entire game will play out over 10-12 days. There wouldn't be enough time to even notice a missed period.
Well... we could expect possible future universe expansion with a sequel... right?.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh, that's cool, just like with the investigation you keep the progress on the intel gathering during the infiltration between playthroughs. Thanks Dev! (I assume that means all flags are put to TRUE or something)

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Well... we could expect possible future universe expansion with a sequel... right?.
Unfortunately, it's very likely this will be my first and last AVN. Unless Steam really blows up, this is absolutely unsustainable. I won't abandon this one though, don't worry.

Oh, that's cool, just like with the investigation you keep the progress on the intel gathering during the infiltration between playthroughs. Thanks Dev! (I assume that means all flags are put to TRUE or something)
Yes, the variables for the infiltration are persistent between playthroughs.

Sep 3, 2020
Unfortunately, it's very likely this will be my first and last AVN. Unless Steam really blows up, this is absolutely unsustainable. I won't abandon this one though, don't worry.
please don't say that bro I need more visual novels like this

I'm tired of playing mindless fuck Fest where the MC sleeps with every single girl he see

please brother I need you
:cry:

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Hate games like this. Infiltration is just waking round in circles getting waste of time clues in a never ending loop. Almost as ridiculous as the clueless cypher that you are just supposed to be familiar with in your every day life.

So Am I at the end of the content ? Is there something I did not click, Is there a fabulous clue in your head you forgot to put in the game. Well dont tell me or reply because I dont have the time nor the patience. DELETE

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
please don't say that bro I need more visual novels like this

I'm tired of playing mindless fuck Fest where the MC sleeps with every single girl he see

please brother I need you
:cry:
Don't worry, there's still about 3 years worth of releases to go before this game is done. It's not an immediate issue. And it's not like I'll stop making games or writing stories, I'll just move on to something else.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Hate games like this. Infiltration is just waking round in circles getting waste of time clues in a never ending loop. Almost as ridiculous as the clueless cypher that you are just supposed to be familiar with in your every day life.

So Am I at the end of the content ? Is there something I did not click, Is there a fabulous clue in your head you forgot to put in the game. Well dont tell me or reply because I dont have the time nor the patience. DELETE
Please be respectful.

Braccas

May 22, 2020
The game isn't bad but it's also not well thought out, if you're going to put puzzles in a title, you should also have the solutions available to find or figure out from clues within the title. The comment claiming people are stupid because they didn't know of a Cypher is just plain ignorance in itself. In every culture and every way of life people's main pool of knowledge is learned from personal experiences. Unless someone deals with these things on a daily basis it is highly unlikely they would know what to look for (If you're not a plumber, I wouldn't expect you to know, or even understand how to resolve plumbing issues).

Reactions: KCat

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
The game isn't bad but it's also not well thought out, if you're going to put puzzles in a title, you should also have the solutions available to find or figure out from clues within the title. The comment claiming people are stupid because they didn't know of a Cypher is just plain ignorance in itself. In every culture and every way of life people's main pool of knowledge is learned from personal experiences. Unless someone deals with these things on a daily basis it is highly unlikely they would know what to look for (If you're not a plumber, I wouldn't expect you to know, or even understand how to resolve plumbing issues).
1. I did not make that comment.
2. The cipher is from the previous release. I have heard the feedback on it and have not included any more puzzles of that nature in the current release.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
1. I did not make that comment.
2. The cipher is from the previous release. I have heard the feedback on it and have not included any more puzzles of that nature in the current release.
Oh, I just googled the name of the cypher the character said, and then solved it with the Wikipedia article. Was not really annoying, though the spin to get to the specific letters was a wee bit click heavy.

On a different track, are all of the LI options that are planned in the release so far? My guess is the 6 (if Lilith can be a LI) pictured on the first page, plus, possibly, Swansong? And maybe (channeling Brandon here) the mousy girl? The dean would be a funny addition.

4.90 star(s) 56 Votes